Seahawks 27th Most Negative Fan Base

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wouldn't move out of this state if you paid me. So much beauty out here. Especially if you're in to the outdoors.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
We know. Believe me, we can tell. You're not rooting for wins at this point, you don't care. You just want firings.

Oh i'm rooting for wins. I just dont see a team or a process thats going to get them. Its been the same thing for far to long now. A team that is obviously outclassed when and if they make the playoffs. There is zero confidence they can advance if they make the post season. I've been ready for change for years now whether its good or bad because the current regime isnt going to get anywhere.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Oh i'm rooting for wins. I just dont see a team or a process thats going to get them. Its been the same thing for far to long now. A team that is obviously outclassed when and if they make the playoffs. There is zero confidence they can advance if they make the post season. I've been ready for change for years now whether its good or bad because the current regime isnt going to get anywhere.

pitt gets it.

Giphy

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Your fear may prove true. Watching from afar for years it seems like the Lions time in the Sun may just be finally coming. Sorry for you my friend but they look dangerous and ready to finally make some real noise.
I truly agree - in theory - but in reality I think we are going to see Lucy pull the football away before Charlie Brown can kick it. (Again).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Or,,,,"Wow, the team finally made it past the second round of the playoffs after Carroll left. Thats different".
LOLOLOL I knew you'd respond with something really-dumb, I just didn't know it would be this soon & this dumb. LOLOLOL.
C'mon Gomer, I know you can come up with another doozer LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Come on Scutter, once we all accept that everything sucks, including the Seahawks, we will see the way....... :ROFLMAO:
And make sure to ALWAYS assume the worst. Doom and gloom is amazing........

olyfan63

Reaction score
I have few Viking fan buddies - their being first does not surprise me at all. Even last year when things looked very bright for them - every one of them was saying "Just wait, this is going to suck".
Yup, the Vikings have been to the Super Bowl 4 times and are 0-for-4.
And do you remember the stupid interception Brett Favre threw in the NFC Championship game? Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?
I can't blame Vikings fans for feeling the Vikes will find a way to f-it-up. My ex-in-laws are Vikings fans.
It's sort of the opposite of how Hawk fans felt after Percy Harvin's kick return TD to open the 2nd half of SB48. That's when we absolutely knew it wasn't going to be a comeback win 28-3 for the Donks.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Jacksonville would have to have fans, to be negative
Consider these data points:
* Jacksonville won their division after a 3-6 start.
* Jacksonville won a playoff game after rallying from 27-0 down.
* QB Trevor Lawrence now looks like it was brilliant to draft him #1.
* Jags have SB-winning coach Doug Pederson running the team now.

What's not to love for Jags fans? The bandwagon is filling up rapidly. I plan to go to the Jags-Chiefs game this coming season in Jacksonville to see that Mahomes-Lawrence matchup in person. I think Trevor Lawrence has the potention to have a HOF career. Mahomes is already in, IMO.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I can’t believe Lions fans don’t top the list. 🤣
Positive data points:
* Dan Campbell!
* Lions beat the Packers in a game that mattered to the Packers.
* Lions have an exciting, high-scoring offense.
* Jared Goff had a much better season than Matthew Stafford, who knew Goff could look like a legit NFL QB who carries his team?

Seriously, the Lions have the vibe of a team on the way up. The fanbase feels it.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Positive data points:
* Dan Campbell!
* Lions beat the Packers in a game that mattered to the Packers.
* Lions have an exciting, high-scoring offense.
* Jared Goff had a much better season than Matthew Stafford, who knew Goff could look like a legit NFL QB who carries his team?

Seriously, the Lions have the vibe of a team on the way up. The fanbase feels it.
Lions and Bears will be improved in 2023. Cheeseheads and Vikings are sliding. It’s going to be a WAR!