"Seahawks are not rebuilding."

John63

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1ton6gi4 said:
John63":1ton6gi4 said:
Hawkpower":1ton6gi4 said:
12-4 Division champs typically dont (rebuild) ;)

They do if you trade a franchise qb.

the headline read: We aren't rebuilding, therefore we WONT BE TRADING HIM TO YOU.

Sweet Jesus man.... :lol:

Thats not what was actually said though. You should listen to the report.

John63

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2vmlxrwi said:
Maulbert":2vmlxrwi said:
Tinamedina":2vmlxrwi said:
wilson wants to go, forcing him to stay is not going to make it better lol a good coach would know this already. its amazing what an ego will do to a person.

Like you claiming to know what Russ wants when he hasn't said so in the slightest.

Hey Boss....I want to work here I dont want to leave!! and here are four companies I wouldn't mind you transferring me to

those two thoughts seem to be at odds.....

Expect Wilson did not provide anything.

Forthewin

Reaction score
Tinamedina":3alhwh09 said:
wilson wants to go, forcing him to stay is not going to make it better lol a good coach would know this already. its amazing what an ego will do to a person.

This could be a thread all in its own. Will Russell's play decline this year due to being unhappy? I say no...he is getting older and if he wants that freakish contract in a couple of years/extension...he better play his butt off! He to old to play cute games.

hawker84

Reaction score
Maulbert":1wa9ld0g said:
Sea84hawks":1wa9ld0g said:
Dang it!! I guess at least another year of "throw long bombs or take a sack" $h!t show!!

:sarcasm_on: Oh, no! Another potential playoff run, with a new offensive coordinator! :sarcasm_off:[/quote

And another division banner (if we're lucky) followed by a one in done playoff run. Sweet...

xray

Reaction score
Rebuild ? Lack of draft picks, lack of $$, and a FO that would screw it up even if they had the resources to rebuild . IMO

Hawkpower

Reaction score
John63":mhwhkw0c said:
Hawkpower":mhwhkw0c said:
Maulbert":mhwhkw0c said:
Tinamedina":mhwhkw0c said:

Like you claiming to know what Russ wants when he hasn't said so in the slightest.

Hey Boss....I want to work here I dont want to leave!! and here are four companies I wouldn't mind you transferring me to

His people are lying?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
John63":28spl8jr said:
Hawkpower":28spl8jr said:
John63":28spl8jr said:
Hawkpower":28spl8jr said:
12-4 Division champs typically dont (rebuild) ;)

They do if you trade a franchise qb.

the headline read: We aren't rebuilding, therefore we WONT BE TRADING HIM TO YOU.

Sweet Jesus man.... :lol:

Thats not what was actually said though. You should listen to the report.

That is exactly what was said. I listened.

We are not rebuilding, we are not trading you Russell Wilson.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Cyrus12":ry09ey7o said:
Are they going to do anything for that oline he hates?
Currently they're telling him to suck it up while any decent additions are signed to other teams.

GaiusMarius

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3jdzo1p8 said:
John63":3jdzo1p8 said:
Hawkpower":3jdzo1p8 said:
Maulbert":3jdzo1p8 said:

His people are lying?

That's what he thinks I guess. That list of teams is all just lies. Nothing at all to do with Wilson. :lol:

pinksheets

Reaction score
John63":1flx21ov said:
Hawkpower":1flx21ov said:
Maulbert":1flx21ov said:
Tinamedina":1flx21ov said:

His agent did, openly.

Own The West

Reaction score
In absence of information it’s natural to speculate, however it is important when presented with new information to re-evaluate your position. Becoming defensive or sidestepping into conspiracy theory only ends the conversation; it does not build consensus or understanding.