Seahawks at Niners 11/11...

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ubpqx4j said:
Ezekiel38":3ubpqx4j said:
Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.
LOL. After all the $h!t you talked, You lost.

Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

Crappallo is a human turnover machine when pressured.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Crappallo is The Kraepper 2.0.
His fatal flaws were on full display tonight.

Soooo...…..

I kinda feel like Ezekiel is pretty lame for not eating crow....

….but come on dude. Forget the LBs/DBs, the score would have been much different if GAROPPOLOS OWN WRs could catch (I think I counted EIGHT drops), or if the rookie kicker didn't completely shank the ball, or if the tackles don't play worse than their 4th and 5th string counterparts or if the center doesn't get hurt which led to Seattles first TD or a host of other things, its a different story.

I'm not discounting the stuff that went against Seattle, and there were plenty, but the response to someone being ridiculous shouldn't be being more ridiculous.

Fact of the matter is only ONE QB threw an INT in overtime. and the Niner LB didn't drop it.

Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. I'll think it was agreat game when I'm more separated from it, but no need to attack the players.

Gratz on the win. Yer boys earned it.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":pghswdyz said:
Sports Hernia":pghswdyz said:
Washington49er":pghswdyz said:
That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.
And you talked so much $h!t too!
Where’s your false bravado now?

Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.

All those injuries are karma for the pricks on plebzone wishing injuries on seahawk players. Was good to see their hopes snapped faster than Ronald Blairs knee.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":5xbkz6r2 said:
Sports Hernia":5xbkz6r2 said:
Ezekiel38":5xbkz6r2 said:
Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.

Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

Soooo...…..

….but come on dude. Forget the LBs/DBs, the score would have been much different if GAROPPOLOS OWN WRs could catch (I think I counted EIGHT drops), or if the rookie kicker didn't completely shank the ball, or if the tackles don't play worse than their 4th and 5th string counterparts or if the center doesn't get hurt which led to Seattles first TD or a host of other things, its a different story.

Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. Gratz.

It also would have been different if the Hawks didn't drop at least 2 easy picks.

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, then we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ku0qz4m said:
Sports Hernia":2ku0qz4m said:
Washington49er":2ku0qz4m said:
That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

Oh c'mon, like you don't talk shit? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.

In your house

Posted you 10 points

Had multiple personal fouls uncalled

But still won in your house in OT, when you were given a 6.5 spread, guess you can't look at who is more seasoned, 49ers are a good team, Seahawks stepped up to the challenge and had a great show of fortitude and seized the moment.

It was not a great game as far as team performance on either side, turnovers by us in the Red Zone if not happened would have been a different outcome, but you also had them, we were able to impose a physicality on you I don't think you have seen yet this season, almost playoff level. This game will make the 49ers better, it also will give a Seahawks team confidence going forward being the 4th youngest team in the league.

We are not going away like I think you had hoped we would.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3k7sfkm6 said:
Washington49er":3k7sfkm6 said:
Sports Hernia":3k7sfkm6 said:
Washington49er":3k7sfkm6 said:

Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.

All those injuries are karma for the pricks on plebzone wishing injuries on seahawk players. Was good to see their hopes snapped faster than Ronald Blairs knee.

Yeah bro, that's f'ed up.

I don't care what someone said on Webzone, that's some garbage BS right there. If a Niner fan did it here I'd say the same.

If you think its OK because someone else said something stupid, you know where you can shove it.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":3p0ciltj said:
Washington49er":3p0ciltj said:
Sports Hernia":3p0ciltj said:
Washington49er":3p0ciltj said:

In your house

Posted you 10 points

Had multiple personal fouls uncalled

But still won in your house in OT, when you were given a 6.5 spread, guess you can't look at who is more seasoned, 49ers are a good team, Seahawks stepped up to the challenge and had a great show of fortitude and seized the moment.

It was not a great game as far as team performance on either side, turnovers by us in the Red Zone if not happened would have been a different outcome, but you also had them, we were able to impose a physicality on you I don't think you have seen yet this season, almost playoff level. This game will make the 49ers better, it also will give a Seahawks team confidence going forward being the 4th youngest team in the league.

We are not going away like I think you had hoped we would.

...and now back to football talk....

Honestly, I really have no idea how to diagnose this one or make any definitive statements from it. Clearly Niner passing game was hurting without Kittle and Sanders, and there were just SOOOOOOOO many dropped passes, dropped INTs, questionable calls.....I just don't know how to unpack all of it.

Bottom Line, Seahawks got the win. In the end, that's all that matters.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ltux6pg said:
Sports Hernia":1ltux6pg said:
Ezekiel38":1ltux6pg said:

Soooo...…..

I'm not discounting the stuff that went against Seattle, and there were plenty, but the response to someone being ridiculous shouldn't be being more ridiculous.

Fact of the matter is only ONE QB threw an INT in overtime. and the Niner LB didn't drop it.

Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. I'll think it was agreat game when I'm more separated from it, but no need to attack the players.

At least I came in and congratulated their team. Just like I said I would. I didn't disappear.

I was not impressed with Seattle, esp the offense, nor was I impressed with our numerous WR drops without Kittle or Sanders.

We will see who comes out on top in this division. That being said, we made too many self-imposed mistakes on O and took the L as a result. Congratulations to the Seahawks for taking advantage of the errors and getting touchdowns instead of FGs after each one, albeit on very short fields. That's to your credit for punching it in each time.

I talked smack so I'm here to say congrats, regardless of what my impression is of your team and the win.

Obv bummed to lose a game like that, but very excited to see how this season finishes out.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":1e4jcnqe said:
Marvin49":1e4jcnqe said:
Sports Hernia":1e4jcnqe said:
Ezekiel38":1e4jcnqe said:

Soooo...…..

At least I came in and congratulated their team. Just like I said I would. I didn't disappear.

I was not impressed with Seattle, esp the offense, nor was I impressed with our numerous WR drops without Kittle or Sanders.

We will see who comes out on top in this division. That being said, we made too many self-imposed mistakes on O and took the L as a result. Congratulations to the Seahawks for taking advantage of the errors and getting touchdowns instead of FGs after each one, albeit on very short fields. That's to your credit for punching it in each time.

I talked smack so I'm here to say congrats, regardless of what my impression is of your team and the win.

Obv bummed to lose a game like that, but very excited to see how this season finishes out.

Yeah bro, but you are just trolling when you say "you aren't better than us" after a win like that.

No need. Just say "gratz". If you say you guys aren't better, just makes you look bad.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
One team makes errors, the other makes plays.

Couple 9ers fans not understanding their own hypocrisy.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Marvin49":25njpyjv said:
Ezekiel38":25njpyjv said:
Marvin49":25njpyjv said:
Sports Hernia":25njpyjv said:

Soooo...…..

Yeah bro, but you are just trolling when you say "you aren't better than us" after a win like that.

No need. Just say "gratz". If you say you guys aren't better, just makes you look bad.

Well they aren't. Regardless of how that makes me look. Do you think after watching that they are actually better than us? Bet in your mind you don't think so but aren't willing to actually say it since they got the W tonight.

But they won and that's what matters on this night. They should enjoy the victory and rub it in if they so choose, and certainly to me as I was very arrogant coming into this game, and rightfully so. After these after game exchanges are complete, they have shut me up for a while as the division is wide open now as well as home field throughout the playoffs, and both of our schedules are very challenging the rest of the way. All good. Good luck the rest of the way. May the best team win the division.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":pxk4x0zl said:
Marvin49":pxk4x0zl said:
Ezekiel38":pxk4x0zl said:
Marvin49":pxk4x0zl said:
Soooo...…..

Well they aren't. Regardless of how that makes me look. Do you think after watching that they are actually better than us? Bet in your mind you don't think so but aren't willing to actually say it since they got the W tonight.

But they won and that's what matters on this night. They should enjoy the victory and rub it in if they so choose, and certainly to me as I was very arrogant coming into this game, and rightfully so. After these after game exchanges are complete, they have shut me up for a while as the division is wide open now as well as home field throughout the playoffs, and both of our schedules are very challenging the rest of the way. All good. Good luck the rest of the way. May the best team win the division.

1) I honestly don't know what I think. Too much to unpack right now.

2) It doesn't matter. If you are gonna go to a site and say gratz to the fanbase for the win, saying "but we are still better" isn't gracious. Our team lost. You don't need a caveat. We lost.

Look, I ain't tryin to get up on a soapbox or something. Do what yer donna do....just sayin...its a bad look. You are better off saying nothing than saying what you did.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2tgsr4zt said:

The errors were the plethora of wide receiver drops, one for almost a pick six and the others in critical high-leverage situations. Obv we are not as good without Kittle and Sanders, although I wish that were not the case and that our 5th and 6th string wide outs can make plays without also making critical errors not caused at all by the opponent's defense.

The JimmyG fumbles were errors caused by great plays from your Dline, and I credit your team for making those plays. The 14 points off those turnovers were well deserved, as your O was also able to capitalize and get TDs off those turnovers, which is not easy to do against our D, even with a short field.

The Bourne drop and INT was the turning point of the game. Devastating mistake. Our guys need to be better. We saw how important Kittle and Sanders are to our offense. Without them we will have to pull out close games and play mistake free to win against better teams. We weren't able to do that tonight.

Congrats again on the win. Enjoy it.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Marvin49":nnjg5eqt said:
Ezekiel38":nnjg5eqt said:
Marvin49":nnjg5eqt said:
Ezekiel38":nnjg5eqt said:

1) I honestly don't know what I think. Too much to unpack right now.

2) It doesn't matter. If you are gonna go to a site and say gratz to the fanbase for the win, saying "but we are still better" isn't gracious. Our team lost. You don't need a caveat. We lost.

Well Marvin, I hope you provide your thoughts after rewatching the game to the webzone. I'm interested in your take after the emotions die down and can watch again with an objective eye.

You are right on 2). We lost. However it happened, we lost. Agreed. And Seattle deserves a lot of credit for coming on the road and getting the W against a 49ers team that I still think will get the #1 seed when it's all said and done.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":96qqb8na said:
Uncle Si":96qqb8na said:

The errors were the plethora of wide receiver drops, one for almost a pick six and the others in critical high-leverage situations. Obv we are not as good without Kittle and Sanders, although I wish that were not the case and that our 5th and 6th string wide outs can make plays without also making critical errors not caused at all by the opponent's defense.

The JimmyG fumbles were errors caused by great plays from your Dline, and I credit your team for making those plays. The 14 points off those turnovers were well deserved, as your O was also able to capitalize and get TDs off those turnovers, which is not easy to do against our D, even with a short field.

The Bourne drop and INT was the turning point of the game. Devastating mistake. Our guys need to be better. We saw how important Kittle and Sanders are to our offense. Without them we will have to pull out close games and play mistake free to win against better teams. We weren't able to do that tonight.

Bourne drop/INT was HUGE, but I think it started before that. When Richburg got hurt it put Ben Garland in the game. He got beaten like a drum and that caused the Reed sack/fumble.

I hate it when games come down to injuries. Seahawks didn't have Lockette down the stretch either.

Still really hard not to look at ALL of those drops and think what might have been.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Marvin49":3t1t9y5e said:
Ezekiel38":3t1t9y5e said:
Uncle Si":3t1t9y5e said:

Bourne drop/INT was HUGE, but I think it started before that. When Richburg got hurt it put Ben Garland in the game. He got beaten like a drum and that caused the Reed sack/fumble.

I hate it when games come down to injuries. Seahawks didn't have Lockette down the stretch either.

Still really hard not to look at ALL of those drops and think what might have been.

Agreed. The drops were devastating, esp the two by Bourne. The almost pick six and then the one on 3rd down which was perfectly thrown by Jimmy for a 1st and goal when we were down 21-18. Good chance to go in and score and make it 25-21 if he catches that easy ball and make RW score a TD to win and where a FG does nothing for them.

What might have been indeed. I like Bourne but those drops cost us the game. Good point on Richburg coming out before the sack/fumble. Oh well...on to the next one. The silver lining is I have not lost any confidence in this team with a healthy Kittle and Sanders to get the #1 seed. Cannot see Seattle winning more than two of their next four. Maybe they will surprise like they did tonight.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":30gm0iaj said:
Marvin49":30gm0iaj said:
Ezekiel38":30gm0iaj said:
Uncle Si":30gm0iaj said:

Agreed. The drops were devastating, esp the two by Bourne. The almost pick six and then the one on 3rd down which was perfectly thrown by Jimmy for a 1st and goal when we were down 21-18. Good chance to go in and score and make it 25-21 if he catches that easy ball and make RW score a TD to win and where a FG does nothing for them.

What might have been indeed. I like Bourne but those drops cost us the game. Good point on Richburg coming out before the sack/fumble. Oh well...on to the next one. The silver lining is I have not lost any confidence in this team with a healthy Kittle and Sanders to get the #1 seed. Cannot see Seattle winning more than two of their next four. Maybe they will surprise like they did tonight.

Oh, I have concerns...

Nither tackle played well. THEY looked like the 4th and 5th string guys. Kittle and Sanders both hurt.

Bourne and Pettis have always made this mistakes. Can't have that. Samuel is getting better, but still rookie mistakes.

What kills me is what the talking heads will say now RE Garoppolo...and then completely leave out all of the drops or how all of those drives would have extended.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Marvin49":3d2hkgrr said:
Ezekiel38":3d2hkgrr said:
Marvin49":3d2hkgrr said:
Ezekiel38":3d2hkgrr said:

Oh, I have concerns...

Nither tackle played well. THEY looked like the 4th and 5th string guys. Kittle and Sanders both hurt.

Bourne and Pettis have always made this mistakes. Can't have that. Samuel is getting better, but still rookie mistakes.

What kills me is what the talking heads will say now RE Garoppolo...and then completely leave out all of the drops or how all of those drives would have extended.

The talking heads...sigh. And JG played very well this game in my opinion and did what was needed to lead the team to a victory. And did it more than once. That is a reason I still have much belief in how far this team can go this season; I trust JG in high-leverage moments to come through. He did come through. Bourne and others did not. I don't think I can bare to watch the ignorant punditry claim this game was a knock against JG, and even worse RW lost the game for the Seahawks with his pick before he won it. And now the media drools all over him even more. Kinda like Brady against KC last year when he lost the game on his pick and bailed out by Dee Ford's neutral zone penalty and he gets another chance. And then goes on and wins another SB and more accolades from the media. Disgusting.

And yes the starting tackles looked worse than the rookies who replaced them. My guess is Kittle is back for the GB game, and I have no idea about Sanders' rib injury and how long he will be out.

I still think we will prove to be the best team in the NFC when the season is over if we are fully healthy with all our guys back by the GB game. We will see.

chris98251

Reaction score
It's truly amazing that the 49ers had to overcome so many obstacles, I mean playing on their home field, biggest Crowd and loudest they have had, needing Seattle to play a perfect game, no turnovers, the officials calling everything in Seattle's favor as well as Seattle having everyone on their Roster Healthy.

With all those hardships the 49ers had to deal with it's amazing they had as much fight in them as they had. Jimmy clearly should have been the Games MVP having to deal with that adversity and putting up the numbers he did, I am sure that Seattle also greased the balls before the snap so the 49er receivers had issues hanging on to the ball.

knownone

Reaction score
I get that the receivers dropped balls, but Jimmy was lucky to come away with only one INT. I'm not sure how you could watch his performance and think he played well. He looked like a guy in over his head. I'm not going to say that one bad game can define who Garoppolo is going forward, but we shouldn't pretend it's meaningless or write off his performance to the poor play of others. This was his first real test as a starter, and he did not have a good game. That doesn't mean he's a bad QB, or that he's finally been exposed.