Seahawks select a WR with their first pick

chris98251

Reaction score
If your going big WR then taking one early when everyone else is going somewhere else is your best chance to hit on one, they are just one of those positions and body types that after the first seem to be more bust then hit.

We have also shown we can find edge rushers and DT's at a lot of draft levels as well as Free Agency. Once a big Body WR proves himself you need to start buying banks to hold their money for them.

CPHawk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":3ehx476c said:
Thepeelsessions":3ehx476c said:
This class is loaded with potential alpha X receivers and I hope Seattle capitalizes. The one WR that I LOVED, Collin Johnson, is unfortunately staying at Texas for his senior season. I really like Metcalf and Harmon as guys who could still be on the board when the Hawks are on the clock in the first round. However, out of all the WRs, the one that I want, no matter what, is Jazz Ferguson out of little Northwestern State. It's still early, but he's projecting as a late second or early third day pick. Remember that name.
Metcalf just killed the combine. No way Seattle has a chance at him. He'll now go top 5, first WR taken.

His 3 cone and shuttle were both worse then what Brady posted at the combine. So he's fast in a strait line, but not so much in changing direction.

naholmes

Reaction score
chris98251":uukllukd said:
If your going big WR then taking one early when everyone else is going somewhere else is your best chance to hit on one, they are just one of those positions and body types that after the first seem to be more bust then hit.

We have also shown we can find edge rushers and DT's at a lot of draft levels as well as Free Agency. Once a big Body WR proves himself you need to start buying banks to hold their money for them.
Big WR is a strength of this draft on par with DL. Here are a few of my favorites coming in at 6’2” and taller. A bunch of these guys will be available in round 2 but maybe not much selection at pick 21 in round 3. Ideally we could trade back from 21 for 2 second rounders.

DK Metcalf
NKeal Harry
Hakeem Butler
Kelvin Harmon
Miles Boykin
Preston Williams
Anthony Johnson
Emmanuel Hall
Jazz Ferguson
Demarkus Lodge
Keelan Doss
Antoine Wesley
David Sills
JJ Arcega-Whiteside

TE is also crazy deep this year...

Seafan

Reaction score
This draft is deep in WRs. I see the Hawks selecting an edge @21 or trading down and selecting a DL. There will be receivers available after the first two rounds. This year's DL class is spectacular.

Own The West

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1f4yb70z said:
This class is loaded with potential alpha X receivers and I hope Seattle capitalizes. The one WR that I LOVED, Collin Johnson, is unfortunately staying at Texas for his senior season. I really like Metcalf and Harmon as guys who could still be on the board when the Hawks are on the clock in the first round. However, out of all the WRs, the one that I want, no matter what, is Jazz Ferguson out of little Northwestern State. It's still early, but he's projecting as a late second or early third day pick. Remember that name.

And while we're at it, let's grab Ferguson's QB. DIMES!

[youtube]pCgX9H0HMkE[/youtube]

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2zlzbnwm said:
While they are going to for sure trade out of the 1st pick I feel like they are going to go WR with the first pick they use.

Their targets:
N'Keal Harry
D.K. Metcalf
Terry McLaurin

This post aged well. Metcalf and McLaurin are stars.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":136q2dk2 said:
ImTheScientist":136q2dk2 said:
While they are going to for sure trade out of the 1st pick I feel like they are going to go WR with the first pick they use.

Their targets:
N'Keal Harry
D.K. Metcalf
Terry McLaurin

This post aged well. Metcalf and McLaurin are stars.
Certainly has aged better than your P-Rich For Life proclamation

chris98251

Reaction score
Must be a slow day at the Mice exercise lab for him to bump this and try to pump out his chest.