Status
Not open for further replies.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
sutz":2e4ri0iq said:
[vimeo][/vimeo]
SantaClaraHawk":2e4ri0iq said:
pittpnthrs":2e4ri0iq said:
I expect some players to sit out due to vaccinations. Looks like Hopkins is having issues with the decision. Fournette said he wont get it. Others have weighed in. I expect the NFL to back off on their stance once a few stars do sit out.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/318 ... future-nfl

I don't as 4 in 5 players have already started vaccination. If a Cole Beasley or DeAndre Hopkins decide to AWOL from work, then they can't continue to get paid. Up to them but most people would rather get paid.
Holdouts don't get paid. :twisted:

I'm aware as they are too. When you are already worth millions of dollars, things like this dont matter as much to them as it would to people like us. It will happen. Fournette already said he isnt getting the shots. When teams start missing games, that equates to the NFL also losing money. They will relent.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
OPs question has been answered. The rights and wrongs of vaccination can be discussed elsewhere, non seahawk nfl players' actions can be discussed in the nfl forum.

I'd also add the caveat that you shouldnt believe everything you read on forums re medical stats and advice. Not going to delete posts but take things with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.