Seattle Dragons @ St. Louis BattleHawks Gameday Thread

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks might want to take a look at the BattleHawks kicker. Everything is straight down the middle.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":32rikizp said:
The aspect that BJ brings to our game... We could be undefeated right now. Way to go Zorn.... And another TD. Yep.
Yep. BJ brings another dimension to the offense.
This change should have been made 2 weeks ago, but I’m happy they finally made it.
The games with Silvers in were almost becoming unwatchable. BJ brings an excitement to the game.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Down to the wire. We can still do this. Fingers crossed. They could suit up Russ in BJ's uniform, and they may not notice... Be all sneaky 'n shit... :lol:

MrThortan

Reaction score
No not an int. You were the chosen one, B.J.! You were meant to lead us to victory, not throw interceptions!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Lots of miscommunication from Zorn to his offense on the play calls there. Obvious offensive holding call didn’t help either.
D needs a big stop here.

John63

Reaction score
SO I blame Zorn he wasted a down with his n ability to get the play in and then sets BJ up with a 3rd and long

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MrThortan":2n7jftfh said:
No not an int. You were the chosen one, B.J.! You were meant to lead us to victory, not throw interceptions!
It wasnt a good pass. BJ kept them in the game. If Silvers was still in there Seattle would still only have a FG.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2g4d9vzp said:
MrThortan":2g4d9vzp said:
It wasnt a good pass. BJ kept them in the game. If Silvers was still in there Seattle would still only have a FG.

Yep. I don't want to see Silvers ever again. Our offense became a semblance of dynamic the second he entered the game. Even if we don't win, which is probably the case here. Just a bummer we didn't see him start. We could have won.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I still have faith in BJ definitely over Silvers. But dear God, that int.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hey, it happens. Remember the 2014 NFC Championship game? Russ threw 4 and still won it. BJ looked good for the most part, and is the best bet for the Dragons future this season. He BETTER start next week if we stand a chance.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Defense played well, but was on the field the whole first half and was gassed by the 4th qtr.
Got hope though with BJ D as the QB. Nothing is worse as a football fan as seeing an inept dead
In the water offense. That’s what the Dragons has had for 3.5 games. The 2nd half today offensively gave me reason to keep watching.

John63

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3gbvazor said:

Agreed but the question is if Zorn gets the previous play in on time and correctly are we even in 3d and long for that to happen?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3v6z86ih said:
The 2nd half today offensively gave me reason to keep watching.

Yup. Why do people like you and me know what players to put in? Does Zorn suck, or should we be coaches? LOL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1sd6s4v6 said:
Yeah he forced that one. If they started him today, they likely win against a real good team.