Seattle Mariners @ Colorado Rockies Apr 19-21

Crizilla

Reaction score
They put in Clase to pinch hit and he gets a hit. Why didnt they just leave him in game 1 in the 9th inning? Texas is up next I like the set up with the rotation M's take 2 of 3.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice bounce back game to take the series. Yeah, yeah, we should have swept them, but it's baseball. 🤷‍♂️

Clase is really trying to make it hard to send him back down for sure.

On to Texas, where we have a chance to grab an early seaon lead and do a bit of a smackdown if the momentum holds. 🤞

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Clase seems to be doing well,who would you all send down instead of him
when others return from IL?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bummer to lose the first of the double dip, but a nice bounce back and another series win. Keep it rolling. HUGE series coming up with Texass. Don't care if it's just April, this is a big series.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Bummer to lose the first of the double dip, but a nice bounce back and another series win. Keep it rolling. HUGE series coming up with Texass. Don't care if it's just April, this is a big series.
last April is why we didn't make playoffs, terrible month!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. And here they are at 11-11, and a half game out of first place. Considering how brutal they looked the first week and a half, this is a good spot to be in.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Yep. And here they are at 11-11, and a half game out of first place. Considering how brutal they looked the first week and a half, this is a good spot to be in.
They have a chance to make up while Rangers pitching staff is healing!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
SWEEP EM!

Shocker! Ms go to play in Colorado and the offense explodes. I'll say it again: the ball doesn't fly in Seattle until June.
I mean its science. Ppl arguing against that are arguing vs science.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Sure, Captain Obvious, we all know that. It's why they shouldn't be swinging for the fences early and concentrating more on contact and small ball. But it's baseball. If they finish April hovering around .500 and their numbers are on a good trend, I don't worry. YMMV
Nah most fans dont know that. Its why on reddit and X they constantly argue about it with people who explain science.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Had a better chance to win in the 9th if they went without the pinch hit. Another dumb managing move. Made no sense. Also JP despite the RBI hit gets thrown out at 3rd with 0 outs. It's hard to comprehend the lack of coaching going on. Sick of this.
Another dumb managing move by...wait....

A manager who has the 2nd most wins above expected since 2018. So a manager who does more with less then 99% of the other managers out there.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Another dumb managing move by...wait....

A manager who has the 2nd most wins above expected since 2018. So a manager who does more with less then 99% of the other managers out there.
Lol if Scotty and Manny Acta bring Seattle a World Series title I will get their initials tatted on me. Also lol@ judging managers on only wins above expected stat. Also the M's bench coach that took the Cleveland job he has Cleveland off to a great start. There's been extremely poor managing the past several years here I don't know what to tell you if you think otherwise. Don't know what to tell ya.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Lol if Scotty and Manny Acta bring Seattle a World Series title I will get their initials tatted on me. Also lol@ judging managers on only wins above expected stat. Also the M's bench coach that took the Cleveland job he has Cleveland off to a great start. There's been extremely poor managing the past several years here I don't know what to tell you if you think otherwise. Don't know what to tell ya.
Ya ur just wrong. Lmao.

"Lets throw out wins above expected because the narrative doesnt fit my opinion".

Gotcha. Lmao

Crizilla

Reaction score
"X coaching staff took x team to the playoffs one time in almost a decade but it's cool because their number of wins is above expected."
Why are so many Mariner fans like this

Latest posts