Secondary playing well

QWERTY

Reaction score
Except whoever was covering that WR got burned.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
They are deep in the secondary so they absolutely should be playing well.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Not that impressed with Jackson so far. He got beat badly on a ball that was underthrown. DPI.

JPatera76

Reaction score
For someone that had "the best camp for the entire team" per Pete, Jackson is straight garbage. Tre Brown needs to be starting opposite Riq...period.
agreed, I havent seen anything "great" out of Jackson unless he's being shopped and coach it tyring to get more value out of him

renofox

Reaction score
Not that impressed with Jackson so far. He got beat badly on a ball that was underthrown. DPI.
2 weeks in a row he has been targeted as the weak link and been consistently beat.

I've seen him play much better than this. Is he coming off injury or something?

JPatera76

Reaction score
His game against Minny, he barely turned his head around and basically washed himself out of plays lining up sooo far off the WR/Line

strohmin

Reaction score
I dont know what media is seeing in Jackson. How does he have the best camp and suck this bad?

Reaction score
For someone that had "the best camp for the entire team" per Pete, Jackson is straight garbage. Tre Brown needs to be starting opposite Riq...period.
Im guessing he doesn't make the team and Pete is saying those things to entice other teams for possible trade bait...

JPatera76

Reaction score
Im guessing he doesn't make the team and Pete is saying those things to entice other teams for possible trade bait...
Thats my guess as well.. because with the old eye test.. he's looking like :poop: lol