Shelby Harris

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
I was impressed that he never took his eyes off the qb when fighting against multiple linemen. I’m not sure if that’s standard or elevated play on his part.

acer1240

Reaction score
Yep, even just the players we got from that trade are worth more than Russ.
It's astounding how lopsided that trade is looking now. I was worried about Harris but after watching this clip I'm in zen mode. He showed a lot of passion and that's all we can ask for as fans.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
It's astounding how lopsided that trade is looking now. I was worried about Harris but after watching this clip I'm in zen mode. He showed a lot of passion and that's all we can ask for as fans.

Yep, big boy was hustling. Love to see his effort on the field. It's like he is trying to prove people wrong every single snap.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Dude was all over the place. Ran down Jones to make them punt. Brilliant

WmHBonney

Reaction score
What impressed me about that play is the fact that Jones isn't Peyton Manning when he runs. Jones is an athletic runner. Great job by Mr. Harris.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Where was Darrell Taylor yesterday?
I may be misremembering this, but I think Pete said in his post game presser that Taylor tried to go yesterday but is still dealing with some injuries (maybe it was a hip or something, not sure) and he wasn't able to make a full go yesterday.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Kinda feel for him when he said "This is the best record I've had in my career" damn Denver has sucked for a while...

He hasn't ever been on an active NFL roster with a winning season in his career thus far. I'm glad that we are giving him the season other teams couldn't do in the past, and it's especially nice knowing that he was supposedly being traded from a contender to a basement dweller and the exact opposite is true.

Latest posts