Should JSN be #1 WR over DK?

Mizak

Reaction score
The way he is playing, he should. Pete praised him for his playmaking. If Geno takes those deep shots at JSN instead of DK, I guarantee you JSN catches those balls.

cymatica

Reaction score
DK might be great if they moved him around and schemed him open for some YAC. They keep using him like he's Megatron.

Hawkamaniac

Reaction score
DK to LB. He’d tackle like a WR, meaning he’d fit right in.

Last edited:

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Funny. More than ever, the way Flowers, Addison, Dell, Downs are playing, people on the Bears forum are ragging on me mercilessly for ever suggesting that Poles should have drafted JSN instead of Darnell Wright.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think we should play DK like 2021 Deebo, and hit them both on intermediates the entire first half, last couple drives of second quarter maybe pick your spot after identifying the corner who is biting.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I’m not so sure that DK is the #1 receiver on this team. Lockett has played like a #1 receiver too. JSN is nowhere near a healthy Lockett.
They are 1A and 1B. They have = targets. DK has more yards, and's Lockett more receptions.

JSN is WR3 but rising. It’s like a Lion. The younger lion moves up in the pride.

Reactions: Xxx

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I really don’t care, I don’t think they do either.

m0ng0

Reaction score
What does #1 mean? Should he get the most targets? That's up to the QB, you see you can design a play for someone but you cant force the QB to throw him the ball or maybe he is not open? Is that playcalling? Do you think they draw up plays in the dirt with only one route and one guy to throw it to? It's chemistry it's comfort it's throwing to who is open and that chemistry is developed over time between the QB and the WR, it's trust and it's the assumption the QB even sees them, it assumes the wr is open, it assumes the QB has enough time to find him. This isn't Madden this is real people.

Xxx

Reaction score
What does #1 mean? Should he get the most targets? That's up to the QB, you see you can design a play for someone but you cant force the QB to throw him the ball or maybe he is not open? Is that playcalling? Do you think they draw up plays in the dirt with only one route and one guy to throw it to? It's chemistry it's comfort it's throwing to who is open and that chemistry is developed over time between the QB and the WR, it's trust and it's the assumption the QB even sees them, it assumes the wr is open, it assumes the QB has enough time to find him. This isn't Madden this is real people.
Like like like like
Where’s that button