Should Seahawks trade Wagner to Patriots?

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
toffee":3h11m7jl said:
CDN_C_Hawk":3h11m7jl said:
Maelstrom787":3h11m7jl said:
Depends on the compensation. It'd have to total up to the value of a mid first (18th or better). Otherwise, he's of more value on the field here. Need to have a good chance at another blue-chip guy.

Would probably piss the locker room off pretty badly, plus you're losing one of the leagues best linebackers... the compensation is gonna have to be premium for the trade to be worth it, and I don't think any team would give up that much.

Using the Fanspeak Ultimate GM simulator, where you can now...trade players for draft picks, the best I could get for Wagz was...a early third and late 5th. I did better trading Tre Flowers and our 6th rd pick....1st in third & late 4th
Really? Tre Flowers has high trade value then Bobby? Not doubting you but just couldn't wrap arms around that idea.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Since Fanspeak uses the OTC numbers....I have to assume its his high contract that lowers his draft capital. Even Rashaad Penny, brings back better draft picks. I just cut and resign, those with high cap #'s in simulations , guys like Wagz, Reed, D.Brown, even Lockett, and bump the cap space up to 30....35 Mil....then resign them to better cap hits.
Usually left with 10-15mil to get a few FA. Then after re-doing contracts, signing FA....onto the draft and have 6 or 7 picks. Usually target guys like....C-Quinn Meinirz , Landon Dickerson and OT Samuel Cosmi ( who's been falling of late)

Latest posts