Shut up Jamal - this is embarassing

Stud

Reaction score
Still can't believe Adams got that contract despite the fact that he can't cover worth you know what. But I get it, you sacrificed a lot to get him and not re-singing him would've looked worse. Bad, bad move.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
seahawksny":2fglxes5 said:
That one block kupp threw on him, to open that hole for the RB shows difference in heart between the two. Embarrassing

You don't often see a wide receiver completely decleat a strong safety, but it happened there.

Remember what Kam used to do to offensive linemen?

Jamal’s ex

Reaction score
Adams is a narcissistic phony whose single greatest ability is self-promotion. He used it to get drafted #6 overall, then the Jets used it to get all they got for him from the Seahawks. Giving him that contract was mistake. Should’ve just let him play on the tag then tag him again if he played up to it - which he definitely is not doing.

Seymour

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":37xpeind said:
........Ultimately Jamal Adams is just another Jimmy Graham -- a receiving TE being forced to play as a blocking inline TE. It's time to ask why all of these big blockbuster trades keep failing, and that answer lies on the shoulder of the coach himself.

100% this. Adams in coverage is a huge liability and it's causing major issues and contributing to blown assignments. Hell, he can't even cover an average TE. Pete has a terrible track record with his "big trades" and it's fleecing our ability to build through the draft.

OP
OP

12th And Loud

Reaction score
Sign37now":p4nvmfch said:
Mistashoesta":p4nvmfch said:
His reply was everything. Lock this dumbass thread.

So let's see...You don't like what the folks on this thread are saying so you want to shut it down..
Hmmmm, reminds me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it...???

Exactly.

Reminds me of Adams complaining to the media when people call him out for his lackluster play.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Seymour":3tw4q7mv said:
Spin Doctor":3tw4q7mv said:
........Ultimately Jamal Adams is just another Jimmy Graham -- a receiving TE being forced to play as a blocking inline TE. It's time to ask why all of these big blockbuster trades keep failing, and that answer lies on the shoulder of the coach himself.

100% this. Adams in coverage is a huge liability and it's causing major issues and contributing to blown assignments. Hell, he can't even cover an average TE. Pete has a terrible track record with his "big trades" and it's fleecing our ability to build through the draft.

Agreed. I think the 'big trades' have pretty much destroyed the team. Adams was a ridiculous amount of draft capital for the position and player. We could have used more actual help on the line IMO. Graham, Branch, Adams - arg.

And now, with the somewhat not-non-existant chance of a reboot-ish scenario - we got no draft mojo left. Great.

How 'bout we start acquiring players that want to fit the system, instead of fitting the system to the latest prima donna that wants a couple year performance break and a paycheque that's above their performance expectations.

T.O. ain't far off. Just sayin.

I always loved the Graham Quote: "I'm 240 pounds. I can block whoever I want". Well, then please do! I think there's an equivilent-ish quote from Adams when he was with the Jets - something like: "We're gonna change the way the game is played". Well - he wasn't lying!!!!!

Seymour

Reaction score
Lets not forget the Clowney trade (1 yr rental) that cost us 2 starters and a 3rd....

And also the Harvin trade that cost us a first and 2 mid rounders for a player that could not even pass a physical, and a total mental case beyond that!!

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Seymour":3764d3b7 said:
Lets not forget the Clowney trade (1 yr rental) that cost us 2 starters and a 3rd....

And also the Harvin trade that cost us a first and 2 mid rounders for a player that could not even pass a physical, and a total mental case beyond that!!

Yea - you know - I get the feeling that I have no idea what I'm talking about 1/2 the time, as everyone seems pretty pre-occupied with 'superstar' type players - Russ' reputation included.

I'd just like some servicable, motivated, affordable dudes who can play the game with decent fundamentals. You don't have to shoot for the moon all the time, and when you do - the piggy bank is broken.

And my non-superstar extends to QB as well. Just like a decent QB spreading it around to receivers, I'd like to spread the salary cap around to more than just 3 players.

Then we might have an Oline. Then we might have 3 depth at receiver. Then we might have the room for decent corners.

Superstars are really really great. Until they're not. And this one - likes to flout authority with his dress and everything else about him - what the heck made anyone think that he's going to 'fit in' anywhere, with any team, really?

Nice cigar though.

strohmin

Reaction score
Seymour":1zsjb7j3 said:

Jimmy Graham

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Speaking of Jamal Adams and embarassing...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NYJ_Matt/status/1446819230217875465[/tweet]

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
onepicknick1":7ou6hw46 said:
I think this D will be in great shape next year and Adams will be a part of it's success.

Not if Ken Norton is still Defensive Coach. Not unless we can get some CB's to show up.

Latest posts