Skip Bayless doesn't know what conference we're in

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
LOL @ Skipbayless - and to the naysayers - how about sayin naythan?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":3lirs6qu said:
http://deadspin.com/must-admit-seahawks-looking-like-more-of-a-threat-to-n-1162348599
Not surprising he doesn't know what conference Seattle is in. :roll: Just goes to show any idiot can have a tv sports show!

chris98251

Reaction score
Well take this and apply it to anything he said past or says future about the Seahawks, if he can't catch up to us being in the NFC after over a decade then how accurate do you think his other reports will be.

McG

Reaction score
Sherm was right, he is so much better at life then this guy will ever be.

Funny thing was, last night my son and I were watching Seahawk youtube videos before the game and came across the Sherm vs Skip video. He is ten, and was like wow that guy isn't on ESPN all the time is he? He doesn't know sports at all, you can tell. My son was quoting stats and all types of other things while Bayless just kept asking the same garbage questions. It's sad that my 10 year old knew more about the NFL than Bayless. That guy is a complete fraud.

billio155

Reaction score
I hate Skip Baseless as much as the next guy, but I seriously doubt he wrote that, more than likely it was some 23 year old media intern. Few of these guys post their own tweets.

Cartire

Reaction score
Am I the only one that read the sarcastic joke he was saying. He's saying we will see NE at the Super Bowl. As is, Denver poses no threat to NE getting to the Super Bowl.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Cartire":25g4pjgx said:
Am I the only one that read the sarcastic joke he was saying. He's saying we will see NE at the Super Bowl. As is, Denver poses no threat to NE getting to the Super Bowl.

This. hopefully.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Cartire":2hpaolzd said:

That's how I read it.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
This was obviously supposed to be posted back on 1997...unfortunately Skip was wrong as the Broncos won the Superbowl that year and the Seahawks went 8-8.

13thMan

Reaction score
Oh well..... skippity doo da...... and I didn't like this guy before this confirmation of just how dumb he is...... asshat FTW

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cartire":3f0cpvfi said:

But that's not what he tweeted, he said we're a bigger threat to NE in the AFC.

One thing's for sure having watched Bayless morph into the sad pathetic caricature of himself all these years..........he doesn't have a witty or sarcastic bone in his body. So there's no way he was joking, but I'm sure that's what he'll say.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2rnsn8qd said:
But that's not what he tweeted, he said we're a bigger threat to NE in the AFC.

Exactly. Peter King listed Bayless' tweet in his MMQB, making a comment that we moved to the NFC in 2002.

Latest posts