Someone check on DomeHawk, he might be on suicide watch.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not sure I have seen a more worthless, useless player for Huskies in my life than Toothless.

Feel bad for the defense, they played a hell of a game for a half but without the offense doing anything - they were spent by mid 3rd.

Not Dylan's fault. It is the fault of the guy who thinks he can play Pac12 QB. He not only is the worth starter ever to step foot on the UW field, but he might be the worst of any of the backups. Never seen such a ridiculous p*ssy play at QB, the guy would be scared of a soap bubble.

Jimmy Lake is garbage. Maybe he feels a kinship with Morris because they are both terrible?

But if Huard cannot beat out Morris, then we need to hit the transfer window for a QB like Oregon did.

Because right now, Ive never seen anything like it. Even Ty Willingham could use the QBs he was given (somewhat). No rational coach would ever play Toothless willingly unless his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string QBs were dead.

(I might even take my chance with a fan in the stands at this point)

Jimmy Lake is garbage.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
As bad as the Dawgs are I actually didn't have them really competing until Huard starts next year permanently. Not sure what will happen with Lake but offensively a shit show and Oregon isn't all that dominant they're good but not really playoff worthy even if they win out

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":7t6z6hz0 said:
As bad as the Dawgs are I actually didn't have them really competing until Huard starts next year permanently. Not sure what will happen with Lake but offensively a shit show and Oregon isn't all that dominant they're good but not really playoff worthy even if they win out
Huard may transfer out after this year’s shit show, especially if Lake is still there.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1qzpsutw said:
As bad as the Dawgs are I actually didn't have them really competing until Huard starts next year permanently. Not sure what will happen with Lake but offensively a $h!t show and Oregon isn't all that dominant they're good but not really playoff worthy even if they win out
Oregon is a legit QB short.