Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
DeShawn Shead
Frank Clark
Doug Baldwin
Jimmy Graham
and Russell Wilson (just)

I picked ten, could've added more.

But that's basically ten players and a collection of talent most teams in the league would kill to have.

So let's go and beat the Saints.

:179422:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1v632ddz said:
The Seahawks still have:

Richard Sherman
Earl Thomas
Cliff Avril
Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
DeShawn Shead
Frank Clark
Doug Baldwin
Jimmy Graham
and Russell Wilson (just)

I picked ten, could've added more.

But that's basically ten players and a collection of talent most teams in the league would kill to have.

So let's go and beat the Saints.

:179422:
Great post, I agree! :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Yeah, I was upset talking to my friends after watching our offense last week and my friend is a lifelong Browns fan who stayed up to watch the game. Said what we all watched was pretty common for him (minus the incredible defense), sometimes worse. At this point he's numb to the NFL but still watches every minute of their games - really put things into perspective for what we have in this team haha

HawkGA

Reaction score
mistaowen":1h5rlrpk said:
Yeah, I was upset talking to my friends after watching our offense last week and my friend is a lifelong Browns fan who stayed up to watch the game. Said what we all watched was pretty common for him (minus the incredible defense), sometimes worse. At this point he's numb to the NFL but still watches every minute of their games - really put things into perspective for what we have in this team haha

Well there's a rallying cry: At least we're not the Browns! :177692:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
So, here I am, TDY (temporary duty) in San Diego. One of the odd things about this city is the fact that since so many people are transplants, many bars around here are "The Home of (insert team)". The bar 1 block away from my apartment is "The Home of the Cleveland Browns". Being close and I don't want to get a DUI, I spend football Sundays there. I end up giving them empathy and assuring them that I lived through 1992 and 2-14, so they should keep their heads up because good times are ahead for them as well.

I hate myself for telling lies like that.

RussB

Reaction score
I was never too worried about that. Team is still loaded with talent even with those guys out. With bennett out clark should get more snaps and he is a beast.

mistaowen

Reaction score
HawkGA":ih1mzngr said:
mistaowen":ih1mzngr said:

We have multiple pro bowl players which most teams can't say they have.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
HawkGA":20c20i72 said:
mistaowen":20c20i72 said:

31 teams in the NFL have something to rejoice about! :mrgreen:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I'd bet that bar in SD that is the home of the Browns sells a lot of booze on game days.

HawkGA

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3sbv9qye said:
So, here I am, TDY (temporary duty) in San Diego. One of the odd things about this city is the fact that since so many people are transplants, many bars around here are "The Home of (insert team)". The bar 1 block away from my apartment is "The Home of the Cleveland Browns". Being close and I don't want to get a DUI, I spend football Sundays there. I end up giving them empathy and assuring them that I lived through 1992 and 2-14, so they should keep their heads up because good times are ahead for them as well.

I hate myself for telling lies like that.

For the Browns fan, life is like a Groundhog Day version of the Seahawks 1992 season.

Latest posts