Sound of the Seahawks : E1

keasley45

Reaction score

Not sure of this one was posted but i figured I'd drop it here anyway for anyone who hasn't seen it. These segments are very well produced and offer great insight into the team and the culture of the franchise.

As has been said before, what Pete and John have built here is really second to none in terms of the quality of the organization. It's not all measured in trophies and banners (although we have them as well). More importantly, the Seahawks see the path to creating championship success as one that comes through creating quality players and people. I forget what player said it but it was a rookie - he remarked that he felt even in his first days in Seahawks rookie camp, although he certainly was being groomed to be a better player, he was also learning how to be a better person, a better father, a better husband... paraphrasing.

That might not get get you a lombardi every year, but similarly, the value that the staff and players get from coming through this place that John and Pete built is truly priceless.