Starting Over

Aircrew

Reaction score
I've been mulling over the downfall of this iteration of the Seattle Seahawks of late and I have a positive take that some of you may find helpful amidst all the negativity we're feeling right now. I, for one, am ready for the Seahawks to start over even though I know that future success is FAR from a guarantee. I was a diehard fan from 1986 to 2017 and, like many of you, I am well aware of what decades of futility look/feel like. Knowing that, I'm ready to move on. I'm ready for fresh optimism. I'm ready to lose the feeling of "same old same old". I'm ready for new blood. I'm ready for new ideas. And, more than anything, I'm ready to shed the batallions of bandwagon fans that flocked to the Hawks when they started consistently winning who will now assuredly be wearing Rams jerseys (or whoever wins the SB) next fall if/when Jody Allen hits reset in January.
Sometimes it's healthy to move on. We've all been there, a bad job or a bad relationship. You finally walk away and instantly you feel like a metric ton has been lifted off your back and you can finally breathe a full breath of fresh air. At that point, the future is bright and your options are unlimited even though nothing is guaranteed. Essentially, anything is possible. It would be nice to get back to that feeling, which is the exact opposite of how most Hawk fans have felt for a few years now. Just my .02 for what it's worth.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I would love to have that feeling of hope again. There are some really good pieces on this team.