Super bowl head-butting flag

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Remember on the play where Maxwell punched it out of from demaryius Thomas there was a 15 yard penalty for head-butting. Did anyone see that? Who was it on?

The game was such a boat race at that point they didn't bother replaying it or discussing it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Heh.. that's weird. My son and his friends were watching the game when I came home last night, it looked like a SB party all over again, food everywhere and yelling. I felt compelled to join them and it was right at that same spot. I wondered the exact same thing.

I guess if it were bad enough that they would have shown it, but for the sake of not showing violence they neglected to. They had enough of that already on the field. :)

drdiags

Reaction score
TruHammer07":3nte4cxg said:
Remember on the play where Maxwell punched it out of from demaryius Thomas there was a 15 yard penalty for head-butting. Did anyone see that? Who was it on?

The game was such a boat race at that point they didn't bother replaying it or discussing it.

It was called on a seventy number, so I am thinking one of the OTs for the Broncos.

EDIT: #74, Franklin.

Latest posts