That was a season-saving win right there, boys

James in PA

Reaction score
Stopped the bleeding. Check
Beat a quality, red-hot opponent. Check

If we lose that one, sure, the playoffs are still very much in reach, but you just get the feeling we never would have gotten that “it” factor back this season and it would have resulted in another early playoff exit. With this win, we are in the driver’s seat in the West and still have a great shot at the #1 seed.

So fired up to see the D and running game improving. Carlos Dunlap — what a pickup! Can’t wait to see this team with guys like Carson, Pocic, and Shaquill back, coupled with a more favorable schedule! GO HAWKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrThortan

Reaction score
Huge win! Hopefully we get some guys back in the next 11 days. I think the Seahawks are the most injured team right now. Though all games are tough, our schedule looks a little more favorable coming up. Eagles, Giants, Jets, Washington, Rams, 49rs.

Team needed this victory to get back on track.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
With the easiest schedule in the NFL for the remainder of the season.

And I think the Niners take the most injured team title, especially if we are talking about critical players, but yes we are pretty banged up.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Big win. Hopefully they take that momentum and roll with it.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
It was a Must-Win game, and the team really stepped it up.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
This game reminded me of 2012, not from our perspective but from the Cards. Maybe I was trying to talk myself into being positive but after the Hail Mary win vs the Packers that year, rather than being on a high, the team lost the following week in St. Louis. I was wondering if the same would happen to the Cards after their Hail Mary win.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Biggest win of the year so far, no doubt.

seahawks08

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1jrj0eqq said:

And I think the Niners take the most injured team title, especially if we are talking about critical players, but yes we are pretty banged up.

No game is easy. Every team has lots of talent. It just takes a quality opponent for teams to step up. If I looked at the Hawks playing any opponent, there is no guaranteed games. We just have to improve on scheming and come off with no major injuries. GO HAWKS.

hawk45

Reaction score
seahawks08":2wqdbm8y said:
bigskydoc":2wqdbm8y said:

No game is easy. Every team has lots of talent. It just takes a quality opponent for teams to step up. If I looked at the Hawks playing any opponent, there is no guaranteed games. We just have to improve on scheming and come off with no major injuries. GO HAWKS.
He didn’t say any game was easy, he said the schedule is the easiest, I’m assuming based on opponent record. You may challenge that metric but he made a relative statement which is supported by a chosen metric, and one that adds to the discussion. It is if interest for fans on an internet board to hear about relative strength of schedule.

The true-ism that no game is easy is a non sequitur. It is well understood that no game is guaranteed, but that’s not the claim skydoc made nor has that claim been made in this thread.