The 2 headed Bevell

seabowl

Reaction score
One week great the next..... As the announcers said, TE's have flourished against the Cards. So with that why didn't we try to get the ball to our TE's more?

BillHawks

Reaction score
I think he really, really, wanted to win this game vanilla to save something. They could have too, with better special teams play and one good catch from a WR.

I'd like to think that last drive would have been a lot more creative but we didn't get a chance to see.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Russell was bad today plain and simple. O-line bad in run blocking, receivers dropping balls. There's only so much a coordinator can do. This wasn't on Bevell it was on his personnel.

BillHawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cs22v8h said:
BillHawks, that is ridiculous. We can still lose the division to San Francisco.

I wish we'd pull a 2012 Ravens and fire our offensive coordinator late in the season.

Of course it's ridiculous, but he's done it before. Think of all the game winning drives where suddenly everything is working (and not just because of soft coverage). He doesn't like to show his hand early, and sometimes it bites him in a major way.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1sq7au5a said:

I wish we'd pull a 2012 Ravens and fire our offensive coordinator late in the season.
+1

+1

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
BillHawks":1vele9i3 said:
RolandDeschain":1vele9i3 said:

Of course it's ridiculous, but he's done it before. Think of all the game winning drives where suddenly everything is working (and not just because of soft coverage). He doesn't like to show his hand early, and sometimes it bites him in a major way.

Show his hand to who? We run a gazillion different plays so the chance that someone is going to pick up our plays and use them against us is well.... a little ridiculous (no disrespect)

BillHawks

Reaction score
seabowl":2862ikgy said:
BillHawks":2862ikgy said:
RolandDeschain":2862ikgy said:

Show his hand to who? We run a gazillion different plays so the chance that someone is going to pick up our plays and use them against us is well.... a little ridiculous (no disrespect)

I'm thinking long term, playoffs, and for the record, I think it's stupid. But it seems more likely to me than him just refusing to make any changes until he absolutely has to.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle's offense struggled today because Bevell failed to use the tight ends in the passing game or fullbacks in the running game. It seemed like Arizona knew what Seattle was going to run, especially on 3rd down.