The name: Climate Pledge Arena

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2frq3fzf said:
Aros":2frq3fzf said:
HORRIBLE name. I have no problem with what it stands for but as far as Arena names go....

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

And let me guess, Seattle's NHL team will be called the Kraken.

"Hey all let's 'Pledge' to go see the Kraken this week!"

AreNA I agree, but I like the Kraken name.
You should since you came up with it :lol:
Pledge arena makes me think of that wood surface
cleaner.
That arena will always be Seattle Center to me,
the home of the Sonics.

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2m4bixad said:
chris98251":2m4bixad said:
Aros":2m4bixad said:
HORRIBLE name. I have no problem with what it stands for but as far as Arena names go....

And let me guess, Seattle's NHL team will be called the Kraken.

"Hey all let's 'Pledge' to go see the Kraken this week!"

AreNA I agree, but I like the Kraken name.
You should since you came up with it :lol:
Pledge arena makes me think of that wood surface
cleaner.
That arena will always be Seattle Center to me,
the home of the Sonics.

I always think of it as the Coliseum.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I find it hilarious Amazon spent all that money on the name, and no one is going to use it. :lol:

"What are you doing tonight? Heading down to the Krakhouse to watch some hockey!"

notyou

Reaction score
GeekHawk":12f0b9sv said:
Honestly, with an arena name like that I'm surprised the team didn't name themselves the Seattle Man-Buns.
They basically did by calling them the kracken, with the crappy S logo, & the baby blue jerseys.

253hawk

Reaction score
notyou":1u9ib4vl said:
GeekHawk":1u9ib4vl said:
Honestly, with an arena name like that I'm surprised the team didn't name themselves the Seattle Man-Buns.
They basically did by calling them the kracken, with the crappy S logo, & the baby blue jerseys.

Bruh, you can't even spell the name right so you have no ground to criticize from whatsoever. Baby blue jerseys? It's an accent stripe. And the logo is fresh as hell, so you may as well get used to seeing it everywhere soon.

Almost all NHL/NBA arenas have god awful, overly-corporate names because it's easy income from the highest bidder. Even the old, storied MLB and NFL stadiums with traditional names are losing way in the sake of making a buck for selling naming space. Doesn't matter what it's officially called -- if there's enough general consensus among fans to give it an unofficial nickname, it'll stick.

notyou

Reaction score
253hawk":sw6unjqi said:
notyou":sw6unjqi said:
GeekHawk":sw6unjqi said:

Bruh, you can't even spell the name right so you have no ground to criticize from whatsoever. Baby blue jerseys? It's an accent stripe. And the logo is fresh as hell, so you may as well get used to seeing it everywhere soon.

Almost all NHL/NBA arenas have god awful, overly-corporate names because it's easy income from the highest bidder. Even the old, storied MLB and NFL stadiums with traditional names are losing way in the sake of making a buck for selling naming space. Doesn't matter what it's officially called -- if there's enough general consensus among fans to give it an unofficial nickname, it'll stick.
If you mean not done before by "fresh as hell", then ok, but if you mean it's great, that's laughable. It looks like something a 10yr old scribbled. I've seen a better design in the toilet after taking a shit. The name Kraken is just dumb. I'm sure I will see it around as people are just plain stupid these days. It's about as bad as the front facing Seahawk logo.

253hawk

Reaction score
So people that think it's fine are stupid? Grow up.

Imagine being so bent out of shape over something so trivial.