The Ravens Are a Complete Disaster

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Flacco is down for the year.

Terrell Suggs is down for the year.

Their top 2 HBs (Forsett and Taliaferro) are down.

Steve Smith is down. Their wide receiver corps is depleted with five of them out on season ending injuries. Even with this, Chris Matthews is still on the practice squad.

They've lost four TEs for the season, including Pitta. Crockett Gilmore has been playing well but is questionable to play against the Seahawks.

They've lost 3 DBs for the season, and they were not good to begin with.

In total, 17 guys out for the season and some of them are the most important players on the team.

They still have Yanda and Dumervil.

A pretty good opportunity for the Seahawks this weekend.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Expecting this to be a win, especially with how the Seahawks have been playing. If they lose to the Ravens... hell I don't even want to consider it a possibility. I am more concerned that after playing the Ravens then the Browns, they get soft for the Rams. Championship season... time to play at their best.

Laloosh

Reaction score
^^ I think we've seen enough of STL that we know how worked up and dirty they'll play that week. Get through the next two healthy and then crush STL.

marko358

Reaction score
Any word on how some our banged up guys are doing (Hill, Dobbs, etc.)?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Ravens are well coached, and even while losing have made them close games.

But this one won't be too close. The poor Ravens have gotten jobbed by lady luck this year, and have suffered more injuries than a team should suffer in 3 years, let alone 1.

Cartire

Reaction score
Trap is the easy cop-out.

This team should absolutely crush them. Theres a reason we got moved off of SNF and its not just their record. They've lost almost all of their star players and with that comes ratings. They are more depleted then is even fair. If we dont handle them EASILY, we have more to worry about then we realize.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
As long as the Hawks win I don't care how it gets done. This is a road game in the NFL, you take it however you can get it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1j2htdvt said:

Steve Smith is down. Their wide receiver corps is depleted with five of them out on season ending injuries. Even with this, Chris Matthews is still on the practice squad.

They've lost four TEs for the season, including Pitta. Crockett Gilmore has been playing well but is questionable to play against the Seahawks.

In total, 17 guys out for the season and some of them are the most important players on the team.

I hope we don't take them for granted. I don't think we will but I don't think they'll just lie down. I see a 10 point win.

Cartire

Reaction score
No way the team is taking them for granted. They are crazy pumped now and want to ride this into the playoffs. If anything, they smell fresh meat AND CANT WAIT TO FEAST.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Cartire":29jwpgjk said:
No way the team is taking them for granted. They are crazy pumped now and want to ride this into the playoffs. If anything, they smell fresh meat AND CANT WAIT TO FEAST.
Exactly.

OP
OP
bmorepunk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2pz1jt2b said:
bmorepunk":2pz1jt2b said:

I hope we don't take them for granted. I don't think we will but I don't think they'll just lie down. I see a 10 point win.

The players won't take them for granted; it's still a road game against an NFL team in one of the toughest stadiums (although I hear attendance is bad right now; Ravens fans aren't used to this) and they need wins to make the playoffs.

Some people are going to expect a blowout here and be upset if it's not there, but it's not like the Caroll Seahawks typically do that, even when another team is at a serious talent disadvantage. It's more likely to be very close, but if the Seahawks execute and don't go turnover crazy they will beat up on the Ravens.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":ljpyfdo2 said:

All true....but they still have Captain Pick 6....so there's that.

OP
OP
bmorepunk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
DynoHawk":14e0czgk said:
bmorepunk":14e0czgk said:

All true....but they still have Captain Pick 6....so there's that.

Sherman may still own a lot of space in Schaub's head. Sherman's pick six was such a catalyst during Schaub's demise in Houston it wouldn't be unreasonable to think he won't get all Kaepernicky about it. Clausen is probably even more mentally dinged. And neither of these guys may have one serviceable WR/TE to throw to.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Cartire":3o60yhpz said:

This is a game I can see the defense looking to make a statement. If they can shut out, or keep the Ravens out of the end zone, they can start making strides on being the #1 defense again.

Denver and Cincy still have to play PIttsburgh, and Cincy got lucky and played Pitt with Roethlisburger out, if I remember correctly.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawks46":1jzn6uqx said:
Cartire":1jzn6uqx said:

This is a game I can see the defense looking to make a statement. If they can shut out, or keep the Ravens out of the end zone, they can start making strides on being the #1 defense again.

Denver and Cincy still have to play PIttsburgh, and Cincy got lucky and played Pitt with Roethlisburger out, if I remember correctly.

He played, but he wasnt very good that game.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sounds more and more like Clausen.

The Ravens might as well bathe in BBQ sauce. They are on the menu.

Latest posts