This has to be the worst group of linebackers I have ever seen

strohmin

Reaction score
They are making the rest of the defense look worst than they are. Absolutely pathetic linebacking play. They couldn't tackle a chair.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
At this rate our O is only going to have the ball 4-6 times. I hope they can get some 7's on those drives.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
the dline is even worse.
D-line can only do so much. They can't get any pressure because our linebackers can't do a single thing right. They can't tackle, cover or keep Murray from running all over them. I am telling you, all our problems are because of our linebackers.

cymatica

Reaction score
I think the have talent

They don’t have the communication and trust that a squad that has played together a long time has. Imho that’s the biggest issue
I don't buy that. Watching them take bad angles, wait for ball carriers and blockers to come to them conceding more yards, and tunnel vision(dlineman just pushed the tackle back and let the RB run right by him without making any effort to tackle)

Rat

Reaction score
LBs are usually the easiest defensive position to replace at least. Shouldn't need to use one of our firsts on it, unless there's a Micah Parsons kind of prospect there.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I am telling you, all our problems are because of our linebackers.
and i'm not listening.

the backers are a problem. but the dline cant control gaps, get pushed back, and the linebackers can't shed blocks over and over again. the front needs to atleast eat up blockers. and that can't even do that.

cymatica

Reaction score
and i'm not listening.

the backers are a problem. but the dline cant control gaps, get pushed back, and the linebackers can't shed blocks over and over again. the front needs to atleast eat up blockers. and that can't even do that.
Pretty sure they haven't had a tackle for loss on a run all year

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don't buy that. Watching them take bad angles, wait for ball carriers and blockers to come to them conceding more yards, and tunnel vision(dlineman just pushed the tackle back and let the RB run right by him without making any effort to tackle)
Not trying to “sell it”, just my opinion

cymatica

Reaction score
No they just need to trust each other more. 🤤

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Pete built this.
he also built the #1 offense in DVOA through the same amount of weeks.

and hopefully JS took over the reigns as personnel decision-maker again. it seemed so last draft. that wasn't a pete draft. i didn't see them trading up for a "collier"

Fade

Reaction score
I thought all our problems were RW related.

Dam, us Seahawk fans are a fickle bunch

he also built the #1 offense in DVOA through the same amount of weeks.

and hopefully JS took over the reigns as personnel decision-maker again. it seemed so last draft. that wasn't a pete draft. i didn't see them trading up for a "collier"
JS Built the offense. The Defense is Pete's baby.