This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I'm not gonna post the Rams links until Sunday night, so maybe leave this up here for a day or two. There is some damn funny stuff going on over at the Cards forums... If they weren't division rivals, I'd almost feel sorry for them.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3v68chfi said:
I'm not gonna post the Rams links until Sunday night, so maybe leave this up here for a day or two. There is some damn funny stuff going on over at the Cards forums... If they weren't division rivals, I'd almost feel sorry for them.

The way the Hawks seem to be drawing flags, I'm afraid to post in other teams forums.

*TWEET*

"Post Interference! Automatic first down!"

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, it really sucks being away from your seats for a few minutes (on the concourse or in the bathroom) at UOP and hearing the crowd get really loud because you are never sure which team did something positive.

LOL

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Wow Banjodude. Very much LOL's on their forums.

"I think the "Sea" in "Red Sea" stands for "Seattle." Because 40% of U of P tonight was Seahawk fans.

Embarrassing."

and

"It was much worse in person, trust me. I wish Arians had marched the team out there to watch the Seattle fans chanting and yelling and whooping it up in our house. It was pathetic."

dbmack

Reaction score
The Palmer/Stanton debate is as nasty as the Flynn/Pryor debate was.

davidonmi

Reaction score
they're gonna have a middle draft pick this year, arians likes big arms and tall QB's.
Mettenberger makes sense