Titans ball carrier arrested for trying to strangle someone

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Not much, but with the historic defence we had, this alleged Titan strangler could have QB'd us to a Superbowl.

toffee

Reaction score
A joke theory:

May be Pete orchestrated that article? He needs something to motivate our boys.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Мне все равно, что вы думаете, товарищ.
Должен ли он быть допрошен членом ВЧК? Когда его признают виновным, каким должно быть его наказание?

Maulbert

Reaction score
Должен ли он быть допрошен членом ВЧК? Когда его признают виновным, каким должно быть его наказание?
All I said was what I thought of his opinion, which is the same I think of yours. If you've got an issue, take it up with the mods, bully.

olyfan63

Reaction score
All I said was what I thought of his opinion, which is the same I think of yours. If you've got an issue, take it up with the mods, bully.
You misunderstand... it was a Russian language, tongue-in-cheek query of you, as one Cheka official to another, about what should be done with this Boycie comrade who disagrees with you... Inspired by the movie, "The Chekist", which is a brutal, horrific film.

If this joke was not funny and in bad taste? I apologize.

Maulbert

Reaction score
You misunderstand... it was a Russian language, tongue-in-cheek query of you, as one Cheka official to another, about what should be done with this Boycie comrade who disagrees with you... Inspired by the movie, "The Chekist", which is a brutal, horrific film.

If this joke was not funny and in bad taste? I apologize.
That's what you get for defending assholes online who go around insulting people unprovoked. I did and said nothing to him to deserve his response. Now you're both on ignore for me. Far more pleasant.

olyfan63

Reaction score
That's what you get for defending assholes online who go around insulting people unprovoked. I did and said nothing to him to deserve his response. Now you're both on ignore for me. Far more pleasant.
Works for me, Mr. Humorless Hairtrigger. Must be hard to go through life with such bitterness and anger about every perceived slight, to the point you invent slights when they're not there.

olyfan63

Reaction score
He allegedly tried to strangle his gf.
She did violence against him too.

I am getting the psychobitch vibe from this female. It actually sounds a little bit like Frank Clark's situation with his psycho college girlfriend. Not defending anything Haskins did that even resembles her allegations. Looks like she has a history of escalating verbal disagreements into physical confrontations... "(adult female) Green was jailed for the second incident and charged with two counts of felony aggravated assault/strangulation and felony vandalism. She is free on a $7,500 bond."

Here is a more informative and balanced article on the situation:

For my part, I wouldn't put it past a woman like that to lie and embellish whatever did happen to make it sound as horrific as possible, and totally leave out her part in initiating/escalating. For Haskins' part, he better start thinking with the right head, and never again get mixed up with this type of woman.

Haskins was The Bomb in college at Michigan.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I am getting the psychobitch vibe from this female. It actually sounds a little bit like Frank Clark's situation with his psycho college girlfriend. Not defending anything Haskins did that even resembles her allegations. Looks like she has a history of escalating verbal disagreements into physical confrontations... "(adult female) Green was jailed for the second incident and charged with two counts of felony aggravated assault/strangulation and felony vandalism. She is free on a $7,500 bond."

Here is a more informative and balanced article on the situation:

For my part, I wouldn't put it past a woman like that to lie and embellish whatever did happen to make it sound as horrific as possible, and totally leave out her part in initiating/escalating. For Haskins' part, he better start thinking with the right head, and never again get mixed up with this type of woman.

Haskins was The Bomb in college at Michigan.

Ok, but he’s still a elite male worthy of being in the nfl at all.