Tix for the Browns vsSeahawks?

jpleiman

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to the board... I am a die-hard Browns fan, but my 14 year old son is a Seahawks fan. I promised him years ago that IF they ever played each other, I would take him to the game. Welp... Looks like we're heading to the great Northwest!

Looking for (2) tickets if anyone is selling them. I was looking online, but REFUSE to go through a 3rd party site (Ticketmaster, Seat Geek, etc.), as the charges are pathetic! If anyone know someone who is selling their tickets, or if someone can't use theirs on October 28th, please let me know.

lwindy

Reaction score
5 of us also looking for Seahawks/Browns tix. We are Browns fans taking my 73 year old dad with two brothers and one Seahawk fan. Not obnoxious fans just looking to go to a game in Seattle and have some fun either way. Prices right now on third party sites are crazy. Email [email protected] if anyone is selling.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to the board... I am a die-hard Browns fan, but my 14 year old son is a Seahawks fan. I promised him years ago that IF they ever played each other, I would take him to the game. Welp... Looks like we're heading to the great Northwest!

Looking for (2) tickets if anyone is selling them. I was looking online, but REFUSE to go through a 3rd party site (Ticketmaster, Seat Geek, etc.), as the charges are pathetic! If anyone know someone who is selling their tickets, or if someone can't use theirs on October 28th, please let me know.
Someone on the Seahawks Reddit board has 2 tix for the Browns game (and a few others) at face value. A fellow Redditor as they call them vouched for them for what that’s worth. I just saw the post and immediately thought of you when I saw the Browns game on the list.
No idea if they’re still available though. Hope you make it - sounds like a great life memory for you both!