To all the 12's that represented us at the game.......

OrFan

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You did us all proud! That was damn near a home game, and it helped big time. Manning was rattled from the start and I have no doubt the opening snap for a safety was at least partly due to crowd noise.

Well done!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I smiled so big when I hear the SEA! HAWK! chant on TV.

Manning said the crowd noise threw them off.

It was like a home game.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
OrFan":3vv1txet said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You did us all proud! That was damn near a home game, and it helped big time. Manning was rattled from the start and I have no doubt the opening snap for a safety was at least partly due to crowd noise.

Well done!

:13: Absolutely! More cold weather Super Bowls will be an advantage to free up seats for the 12th Man, the best fans in football.

Go Hawks!!!

OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
I'm bumping this so that some who have come back now get a chance to be recognized.

Awesome job guys and gals!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Thank you and You're welcome :).

I felt like my group of 7 was pissing off the large majority of non-Seahawk fans around us, but we stayed loud for the greater good. My voice is still shot.

Sec 223 Row 11 Seat 22. I can't wait to dl the game and see how we sounded on TV. Truly blessed to be there and witness Seahawks history live.

p.s. I also made sure to feed the crowd some Skittles on the Beast Mode TD

seabowl

Reaction score
Section 332 row 19 seats 25 and 26. Our section and the uppers in general were mainly comprised of 12's at one point it got so loud I put my hands over my ears and is could still hear the noise big time. I was at the NFCCG in 06 and although that was louder for obvious reasons this was pretty impressive. You could tell even before kickoff noise would be a factor for the Broncos when the announcer asked if there were any Seahawk fans in the house. I wish that could have been shown on tv because it would have given all the 12's watching chills. It was simply an awesome experience especially being a 30 year Hawk fan living in at he NY metro area amongst all the Giant and Jet fans.

JonRud

Reaction score
My wife and I were in Sec. 342 Row 17. There were plenty of Hawks fans all over, mixed in with a lot of Broncos fans [though I suspect many of them were neutral fans just rooting for Denver], and Giants fans as well.

We were up every play on defense screaming just like if we were at the CLink. There were some SEA-HAWKS chants but it was a little hard to get a sustained one going w/ everyone spread out. I heard a lot of 'LOB' chants as well and I did all the 'FIRST DOWN' pointing.

One of the oddest things was during the game, about once a quarter, the video scoreboard had a man and a woman commenting on what was happening in the game. So for instance before the 3rd quarter started they came on and said something like 'Will we see the Seahawks win their first Championship or see the Broncos have the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history'. It was cool but just kind of odd every time it happened.

They played Macklemore after all the scores, fireworks went off, and the Seahawks fans just kept dancing all night long. With about 3 minutes go to I left my row and just started running up and down the stands high fiving and hugging all the Seahawks fans. My wife thought I left the game she said she looked over and all of I sudden I was gone.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Was reading some different websites after the win.

Some Jets fans were pissed that the 12s were louder in THEIR building than they ever were.

Great job.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Great Job to all of them....You helped bring us a Championship.

Go Hawks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The 12s were incredible, and they did all of us proud. It also made it awesome that the talking point about how Seattle can't win away from home became irrelevant.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":y78kgpkl said:
The 12s were incredible, and they did all of us proud. It also made it awesome that the talking point about how Seattle can't win away from home became irrelevant.

Damn straight. I was amazed at how loud the stadium was. I turned to my wife and told her, "That's not a Super Bowl crowd. That's a Seahawks crowd."

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm so tired of hearing that the 12th Man is so loud only because of building acoustics so it was awesome to see them representing like this in a neutral stadium on the world's biggest stage. I really believe the 12s were responsible for that first safety because Manning and company simply weren't prepared for that kind of crowd noise.

Great job!

seahawks08

Reaction score
We were told to sit down by Broncos fans from the get go, I told them it was the Superbowl. If you want to sit, sit at your couch at home. They called security, the lady came saw every 12 standing up, then called her supervisor, reassigned our seats to the front and we never sat down. Orange is brighter than blue and green, so at first sight it felt Broncos were many but when the noise came, it was amazing. Still stuck in LA with missing the connecting flight due to weather delay. 24 hours from.start of journey, still not home, but heck, small price to pay for being a world champion.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Excellent work 12's. Couldn't believe how well it came through on the tube. Loud and proud! Thanks so much!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":18y9useo said:
I'm so tired of hearing that the 12th Man is so loud only because of building acoustics so it was awesome to see them representing like this in a neutral stadium on the world's biggest stage. I really believe the 12s were responsible for that first safety because Manning and company simply weren't prepared for that kind of crowd noise.

Great job!

What a great post! Hawk Nation let the whole world know that our opponents will have to deal with the crowd noise....no matter where they play! Thanks "Traveling 12's"!

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
I listen to Mad Dog radio. One of the announcers commented that Met Life is a disaster in many ways and he said the stadium was terrible in terms of noise. No, it's not terrible. The fact is it is good. Look at what the limited 12's did to it? Wes Welker, the loser of 3 straight SB was whining that they were not prepared for the noise? Love the 12's. Not the best but theeee best fans in the world.

Latest posts