Top 6 QB's, Predict the Team.....

SweepSanFran

Reaction score
I think no way top six fall to us at 16. either way we dont take a QB in round one. I was very intrigued with Penix early on but once he had his pro day, he will be gone before we see him. I think we trade back pick up a second get important needs for o-line and d-line. There is the possibility of maybe getting Trey Hendricks and moving back but a long shot. I am very intrigued with Jordan Travis now, I think he is there late and we could possibly get him, sit him, he gets healthy and competes for the job after Geno is gone. Travis has some great numbers and could be the steal of the draft.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think 4 go before 16, Nix goes end of round 1 or early round 2, and Penix goes in the 40s.

Not that it's right that they're taken in that order, but just based on what I've heard from all the insiders.
I've been trying forever to bet with someone over a pint. Nobody bit. IF he was to fall and we swoop him later? Hell yes.

I still say he goes 1st round. He's gonna' be a Raider by the end of tonight, imo.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Penix isn't getting out of the first round. Not sure why people are so hell bent on downplaying the guy. Oh well, he's the real deal.