Trap game vs the Dolphins

Teahawks

Reaction score
Really their main advantage looks to be health and coming off a mini bye.

Fade

Reaction score
It will be very hot and humid, which could equalize things and make the game closer.

Fitzpatrick is going to light the defense up. Wilson will just have to out gun him.

JGreen79

Reaction score
With all the success he had Tom Brady was 219-64 in the regular season with the Pats. He went 8-10 at Miami. A game at Miami should never be considered as an automatic win. No matter how bad they are it is always a tough game.

With Fitzpatrick's abilty to be Payton Manning one game and Charlie Whitehurst the next, who knows what's in store next Sunday.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The one thing I haven't seen anyone mention is The Great Russell Equalizer:

Rain.

Early forecasts are showing rainy and warm. Yuck. Pray for dry conditions. Russ has always struggled in the rain.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Lord, I hope its not a trap game and we win, but I have to be honest, I have DeVante Parker on my fantasy and i'm expecting big things from him Sunday.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick will always throw a pick at the most inopportune moment.
Maybe he lights things up vs the Jets or Bills( this year maybe the exception), but Ryan Fitzpatrick is an average QB with moments of above-average.

Agree with a previous post. Seattle should destroy Miami.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2b6qtaiq said:
bmorepunk":2b6qtaiq said:
Fitzpatrick could be on his way to his 7th 400+ yard day with his 11th 4+ TD day combined. Hopefully the Seahawks defense can get about 3-4 picks to offset it.
Just need to hit him. A lot. Unlike Dak, Fitz isn't gonna be able to bop around on his feet and I feel will go down on the first hit. Bring in Quem and Robinson hard.

Fitzpatrick acrtually moves around very well. He might be faster than Russ nowadays. :)

Recommend muting.
[youtube]6Ss9ckDYyO4[/youtube]

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Aros":3j3g7pj1 said:
The one thing I haven't seen anyone mention is The Great Russell Equalizer:

Rain.

Early forecasts are showing rainy and warm. Yuck. Pray for dry conditions. Russ has always struggled in the rain.

The great Russell equalizer?

Yeah, okay.

I'll gladly take RW in the rain over Fitz in the rain every day. Pretty sure the city of Miami doesn't have the authority or power to order rain only when we have the ball.

chris98251

Reaction score
Just in the Governor of Florida lifting all Covid Sanctions for Restaurants and Bars. We need to quarantine our guys down there.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Fitz moves around very well for an NFL QB. He also hits like a tank and is not easy to bring down. He has to be "covered" in every play. If he gets "hot" and goes 12 for 15 in the first half....we might well be tied at half time.
Let's see if our Defense can "tighten things up" in this game.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
JGreen79":37j8tief said:
With all the success he had Tom Brady was 219-64 in the regular season with the Pats. He went 8-10 at Miami. A game at Miami should never be considered as an automatic win. No matter how bad they are it is always a tough game.

With Fitzpatrick's abilty to be Payton Manning one game and Charlie Whitehurst the next, who knows what's in store next Sunday.

Yeah, I contribute that more to the inner division familiarity angle. - sort of like how Arizona has had our number in Seattle recently.

Also, wonder if there's a "south beach flu" kinda like the New York flu in the NBA???

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1xyq8lxj said:
Fitz moves around very well for an NFL QB. He also hits like a tank and is not easy to bring down. He has to be "covered" in every play. If he gets "hot" and goes 12 for 15 in the first half....we might well be tied at half time.
Let's see if our Defense can "tighten things up" in this game.

Any game where we have to worry about our D is a cause of concern.

Hopefully Russ and the O cook sufficiently.