Trevor Bauer

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Sadly, this most likely won't change anything. She'll never face any consequences for her actions, and Trevor Bauer will never again play for the MLB. He was right for not giving her a penny, but in the culture we live in, an accusation alone, even if it's deemed false, can ruin someone's reputation forever. And in her sick mind, she sees that as a win. He was put in a no-win situation. There's a lesson to be learned here, protect yourself by not sleeping with just any random person.

balakoth

Reaction score
Sadly, this most likely won't change anything. She'll never face any consequences for her actions, and Trevor Bauer will never again play for the MLB. He was right for not giving her a penny, but in the culture we live in, an accusation alone, even if it's deemed false, can ruin someone's reputation forever. And in her sick mind, she sees that as a win. He was put in a no-win situation. There's a lesson to be learned here, protect yourself by not sleeping with just any random person.
She wont, because he settled.. so that he could speak freely.

While it may not be legal ramifications.. its sure helpful in the grand scheme of things

balakoth

Reaction score
IF he doesn't hes going to make more than the contract that was negated... If they even try and spin it.. It will be a PR nightmare

I want the Mariners to Sign him.. right now... . Japan didnt seem to have a problem with it lol

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
IF he doesn't hes going to make more than the contract that was negated... If they even try and spin it.. It will be a PR nightmare

I want the Mariners to Sign him.. right now... . Japan didnt seem to have a problem with it lol

I want the Mariners to sign him but I don't think Mariners need SP, they need more RP and Batters.

But seriously this girl......

Worth 51 Mil.

Next Victim: Star Pitcher

She wanted rough Sex and she wanted HIM to choke her out.

balakoth

Reaction score
I want the Mariners to sign him but I don't think Mariners need SP, they need more RP and Batters.

Worth 51 Mil.

YOu saw the part where she made the video geotagged directly after she claimed he did this? Smiling while he slept etc

And I think the Mariners need starting pitching personally... Woo and Miller arent the long term answer,, Robby wont be back until 2024 all star break, Marco I have no issue seeing go.. and Emerson needs to figure out if he can stay healthy in either the minors or the majors.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

Can he hit?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

Worth 51 Mil.

He’s always came across to me as a D-bag but that’s not illegal.
This bitch and anyone that falsely accuses someone of that heinous crime needs to go to prison for the same amount of time he would have spent in prison if he was convicted.

At the same time he needed/needs to have the self awareness there are good-digging clowns out there like this bitch that target athletes.