US Mens Soccer

Uncle Si

Reaction score
1st 15, sure. Was fantastic attacking soccer. Controlled and measured st times, quick and dangerous at others

Rest of the game was on the back foot to a mediocre Jamaica sided with 2 good players and a handful of semi pros.

McKinnie was very good. Pulisic great at times but also far too careless. I liked the Cannon at right back and Arreola at left wing.

That was about it. Steffens will be very good soon enough. Back line is error proned and slow with the ball. Rest of the group lacked and dynamism.

I like the formation, think the right cosch is in place, and am excited when the right players get their chance. No more Jordan Morris or Altidore after Sunday. Try Weah and Sargent for friendlies. Try new cbs as well...

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Uncle Si":197fdb4b said:
I like the formation, think the right cosch is in place, and am excited when the right players get their chance. No more Jordan Morris or Altidore after Sunday. Try Weah and Sargent for friendlies. Try new cbs as well...
I think Morris and Altidore can have a role as subs, and Brooks will claim one of the CB roles once he recovers from injury.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1jh18oxb said:
Uncle Si":1jh18oxb said:
I think Morris and Altidore can have a role as subs, and Brooks will claim one of the CB roles once he recovers from injury.

Altidore forces a change in play. Against some opposition perhaps but if they're going to press high then he can't help that.

Morris could actually play where Jozy does and give them more pace up top... his touch is, well unfortunate.

Hopefully the younger strikers have a good club season to push into the lineup by the hex