UW Football

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2f3wk9y9 said:
Sports Hernia":2f3wk9y9 said:
Wake me when Jimmy Lake and his staff are fired. Until then I’m not wasting anymore time to watch that clown show.
I got better things to do then to watch Morris thrown dirt balls and interceptions while a blue chip prospect is holding a clipboard for some unknown reason. Tired of the” coachspeak” and excuses. If Jen Cowen and Jimmy Lake had any integrity they’d both resign effective immediately.

Have we reached Neuheisel Hedges level yet?
Yes IMHO.

Threedee

Reaction score
fenderbender123":39ohhvqz said:
This is closer to Sark levels, IMO, and possibly even Gilby/Ty.

The final year of Keith Price wasn't a bad year for Sark. I attended the Colorado game around Veterans Day and watched the Huskies annihilate them. Unfortunately for UW, Sark hadn't recruited a competent QB to replace a 5th year senior.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Threedee":3a1lcin5 said:
fenderbender123":3a1lcin5 said:
This is closer to Sark levels, IMO, and possibly even Gilby/Ty.

The final year of Keith Price wasn't a bad year for Sark. I attended the Colorado game around Veterans Day and watched the Huskies annihilate them. Unfortunately for UW, Sark hadn't recruited a competent QB to replace a 5th year senior.

His final year, they went 5-4 in conference play, and that was the best Sark could do. His players never developed, and often regressed, too. Neuheisel won a Rose Bowl and beat Miami when beating Miami mattered.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Tyson Lang, from Glacier Peak HS in Snohomish is a walk on this year and a better option at QB. Smart Kid and super athletic.

MK Hawkfan

Reaction score
fenderbender123":25rehr31 said:
I don't see the point in starting Huard. The offense has so many problems and the season is already gone. Save another season for Huard for what will hopefully be for a component coaching staff and appropriate offensive scheme.

If he is as good as advertised? He will leave after his third season. That COULD be his redshirt Sophomore year, or his Junior year, if he plays. What is the point in holding on to these kids anymore? Name the last fifth year Senior QB, that was any good?

Threedee

Reaction score
fenderbender123":grcryt7u said:
UW needs to hire Urban Meyer.

Can he extend his reach/grasp all the way to Seattle?

Anyway, WSU now appears to have the edge in "common opponents."

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Many Huskies are leaving the program now. Terrell Bynum is now entering the transfer portal. Unfortunately, Dylan Morris is still there though.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2k5f8s7r said:
Many Huskies are leaving the program now. Terrell Bynum is now entering the transfer portal. Unfortunately, Dylan Morris is still there though.

Good. All these players turned in a 4-8 season. They suck. Good riddance

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan68":n43ak03q said:
Someone needs to push him into the transfer portal and shut and lock the door.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2jls05a1 said:
hawkfan68":2jls05a1 said:

Good. All these players turned in a 4-8 season. They suck. Good riddance
Morris the main reason for the suck is still there though.