UW no PAC-12 Championship?

raisethe3

Reaction score
What IN THE HELL?! Utah Utes in the title game?

Standings show the Dawgs 2nd place overall in the PAC-12. So why aren't they facing off USC this Friday for the title? Makes no sense to me. Before anyone argues, both teams have the same conference records but different overall records. But differently overall records, despite no facing each other. Umm..this should've been an easy decision, yet they made it more complicated by using S.O.S. bullshit. Utah has 1 loss more than the Huskies. They need to get rid of the stupid complicated formula. Keep it simple. Its not that hard.
Images

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I said this decades ago when the pac-10 screwed over the UW during the Don James era, make the PAC-10 the Pac-9.
They need to make the PAC-12 the PAC-11. Leave this crappy conference.

OP
OP
raisethe3

raisethe3

Reaction score
Three way tie with Oregon, UW, and Utah.
Three way tie?! Overall records should take into account. Should've kept it that simple. Yeah, all teams are tied at 7-2, but 10-2>>9-3. How hard is that??

Attachments

• tie.jpg
    tie.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4

DJrmb

Reaction score
It's just yet another example of the terrible leadership and the mismanagement of this conference. They've run the PAC 12 into the ground one boneheaded decision after another.

D

DomeHawk

Three way tie?! Overall records should take into account. Should've kept it that simple. Yeah, all teams are tied at 7-2, but 10-2>>9-3. How hard is that??
Using the overall records would just lead to teams scheduling more patsies in the OOC schedule. I can live with this criteria.