OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":2qy8l2z1 said:
DomeHawk":2qy8l2z1 said:
Uncle Si":2qy8l2z1 said:
DomeHawk":2qy8l2z1 said:
Please stay on topic. Hijacking threads is against the rules, start your own thread.

My goodness...

Topics can be flexible, and i made more posts about the Huskies in this thread than you did.

How many times have you posted what I just did? You are the ultimate hypocrite.

This is so you...

It's whatever fits your agenda. That was a thread about UW and Arizona, it had NOTHING to do with your team. I can't even count the amount of times you have inserted yourself into a thread saying that it was off-topic, sometimes editing or even deleting comments.

If you want a thread about the "fork-ems" start one. Just like everyone else does.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
You choose the oddest things to get righteously indignant about.

I posted an update on the two rivals of the teams playing, a Pac 10 game with impact in the one being discussed
It's not "off topic."

But keep being bitchy and whinging about me.

You're a grown man that acts like a giant brat on an internet board.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":tkoliswv said:
You choose the oddest things to get righteously indignant about.

I posted an update on the two rivals of the teams playing, a Pac 10 game with impact in the one being discussed
It's not "off topic."

But keep being bitchy and whinging about me.

You're a grown man that acts like a giant brat on an internet board.

That was NOT a Pac-12 thread AND i am just trying to show you how YOU do things around here.

Add to this an inability to admit a complete lack of fair-mindedness.

But keep being bitchy or whinging about me? Another ban threat? That is so YOU.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
All I did was try to add to a post about a Pac 10 game to an existing thread as it might have some interest . Instead you act like this. With capital letters to emphasis... atta boy big guy.

What ban threat? Get a hold of yourself

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":1tj6q9g7 said:
All I did was try to add to a post about a Pac 10 game to an existing thread as it might have some interest . Instead you act like this. With capital letters to emphasis... atta boy big guy.

You tried to hijack the thread to promote your team. Admit it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
DomeHawk":gdqj3dct said:
Uncle Si":gdqj3dct said:

"Hijack?"

I don't care that much about ASU... was trying to add a bit of pac 10 chatter to the only thread for the week. Then talked about the Huskies.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":2icycgww said:
DomeHawk":2icycgww said:
Uncle Si":2icycgww said:

"Hijack?"

I don't care that much about ASU... was trying to add a bit of pac 10 chatter to the only thread for the week. Then talked about the Huskies.

Lol,

I'm in your head.

Latest posts