Viewing map for 11/24

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://506sports.com/

Yay! Finally a non-primetime SEA game.

Still jealous of those living around SEA though...because I'd rather have the alternative of JAX/TEN than the NE/DAL game that is inflicted at 1 p.m. as a nationally televised game.

Go Pats!

As much as I despise Pats, I hate DAL even more. After we play PHI, I will be rooting for them for the rest of the season just to shut Bayliss, Cowherd and the rest up.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2ynbzsxe said:

Still jealous of those living around SEA though...because I'd rather have the alternative of JAX/TEN than the NE/DAL game that is inflicted at 1 p.m. as a nationally televised game.

Go Pats!

As much as I despise Pats, I hate DAL even more. After we play PHI, I will be rooting for them for the rest of the season just to shut Bayliss, Cowherd and the rest up.

Skippy will never shut up. He's nothing more than a professional agitator. What a maroon...

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ya. They were talking about a totally different team/division and Skip just has to interject, "That reminds me of Dak..." followed by him trying to make the whole segment about "his Cowboys."

If we're gonna go in the Wild Card, I would much prefer going over PHI. Even if we lose to them. Which I don't think is likely.

Even the resident homer 9er SO is SICK of how much national time the Cowboys get. "What about them Cowboys?" Well what about them, hand them some losses like the Jets did.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So, the NFL flexed the Sunday night game. Most of the country gets Seattle/Philly but I end up with Detroit/Washington. :pukeface: That will be such an exciting game. NOT!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":kry5nbha said:

Go Pats!

I HATE Dallass more than ANY team in the NFL. Hands down, no contest. With a passion. Seriously. I hope they die every year.
:pukeface:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2x5xfti2 said:
So, the NFL flexed the Sunday night game. Most of the country gets Seattle/Philly but I end up with Detroit/Washington. :pukeface: That will be such an exciting game. NOT!
I get the Bears :pukeface:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":14noh1iw said:
Seahwkgal":14noh1iw said:
I get the Bears :pukeface:
Just as bad. :pukeface:

Living in NFC North country sucks. :pukeface:

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":3jx3avoy said:
LOL. Oklahoma gets Browns-Dolphins because of Baker Mayfield.

Seeing Baker Mayfield on those nonstop Progressive insurance ads is almost an upgrade here.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3stvah4t said:
SantaClaraHawk":3stvah4t said:

Go Pats!

I HATE Dallass more than ANY team in the NFL. Hands down, no contest. With a passion. Seriously. I hope they die every year.
:pukeface:
The year they went 1-15 was one of the best years of football ever. Now if it could only happen every year........

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They're 6-4 in the division, but sports media is talking about them winning the SB!

And as far as winning it all, their rings are even more dusty than the 9ers. Their Jerruh state-of-the-art stadium is what, now almost 20? There's a whole generation that's grown up without them, but they keep being pumped up and inflated. At least when Brady was complicit in that, he got punished.

I've moved a lot, seen a lot--and wherever you go and where I am now, there's usually some Steelers fans. Packers fans.Pats fans. More than a few Seahawks fans here. You go to Reno, you see all types. But I've never seen a Cowboys fan outside of their natural habitat.

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm in serious doubt about your 9ers getting passed the Packers at home this week. The Packers have been playing some good football as of late. I'll wish you guys luck, but thats just to make sure nobody gets hurt. :smiley_karate:

Washington49er

Reaction score
Chawker":2ccx1tvp said:
I'm in serious doubt about your 9ers getting passed the Packers at home this week. The Packers have been playing some good football as of late. I'll wish you guys luck, but thats just to make sure nobody gets hurt. :smiley_karate:

Did you see GB vs KC, or SD? AR had a hard time with their pass rush.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I saw the Chargers game. That was really off for GB. That said, it's not unusual for good teams to lay a regular-season egg.

AR and ML think it's because the players got there a day early and got to party.

This time, they're coming in Saturday. It's like a half hour to the city from where they usually stay near the airport with the only nearby "party" destinations being boomer hangouts like Behihana.

If they lose, they can't really blame it on partying this time.