Von Miller (arrest warrant issued)

JPatera76

Reaction score
Dude, that sent shivers down my spine even reading your theoretical scenario. She SO could have done something like that because she WAS batshit crazy. Thank God she wasn't smart enough to think of that.

Word of advice for young men living alone in an apartment thinking it's a great idea to share the rent with a cute girl you know nothing about her history.

Don't. Do. It.

What I called "eccentric, artistic" early on to describe her, quickly became "psychotic, nutjob" within a couple months.
My Ex wife.. very similar like your ex. She tried the same stunt except we lived in Idaho when she did it. This was 7yrs ago. That state once I left has stayed in my review mirror lol 😂

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Yep.
I'll need a lot more evidence than just 'she said it happened'.

DV accusations keep getting made. Then clawed back later after the damage is done and it turns out to be BS. I've stopped caring honestly.

renofox

Reaction score
Here's the kicker. You're wrongfully accused by a lying female and a lying cop.

You're TROd out of your business, so you have to hire someone to break into the business and retrieve the surveillance footage, and hire PIs to go through the history of the 2 liars to find witnesses against them.

Add in the lawyers and you've spent $150,000 to prove perjury by both in Court and prove your innocence.

Go to the ADA and they refuse to file charges for perjury. File a civil suit and it gets thrown out for "lack of damages".

There is no justice in the judicial system.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
You can thank O.J. for the domestic violence laws. The laws were changed after his bullshit.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
30 days for slapping a washing machine lid?? There has to be more to the story here brother.

Not dismissing your story, just that I can't believe you would get 30 days for no physical evidence of hitting your partner.
No there really wasn't much else. They just held me for a long time.

jeremiah

Reaction score
You just never know. I was arrested for "felony domestic violence" because my coo-coo bird roommate panicked when I was going to throw her out of my apartment for letting her cat crap all over the carpet and not cleaning it up. I told her to get the F out (I was livid), she ran to her room and promptly called 911 claiming I threatened her life.

I did no such thing.

Still, the police arrived and believed this poor wittle cute blonde who was in tears. I was arrested and spent three days in King County Jail for a crime I never committed.

I am NOT saying Von is innocent (how would I know?), but that it is incredibly easy to be arrested for a crime you didn't commit.

I remember sitting in the pokey, absolutely freaked out, surrounded by REAL CRIMINALS. One of them listened to my plight and all he said was, "Well here you are, you might as well have clocked the B***."
I can relate.

James in PA

Reaction score
Just once, I want to see a press release from the team that doesn't go something like this: "We are aware of an incident involving () and are in the process of gathering more information. We have no further comment at this time." These things are as useless as a RW3 press conference.

GemCity

Reaction score
You just never know. I was arrested for "felony domestic violence" because my coo-coo bird roommate panicked when I was going to throw her out of my apartment for letting her cat crap all over the carpet and not cleaning it up. I told her to get the F out (I was livid), she ran to her room and promptly called 911 claiming I threatened her life.

I did no such thing.

Still, the police arrived and believed this poor wittle cute blonde who was in tears. I was arrested and spent three days in King County Jail for a crime I never committed.

I am NOT saying Von is innocent (how would I know?), but that it is incredibly easy to be arrested for a crime you didn't commit.

I remember sitting in the pokey, absolutely freaked out, surrounded by REAL CRIMINALS. One of them listened to my plight and all he said was, "Well here you are, you might as well have clocked the B***."
Man…pu$$y, in this “case” both of them 🐈 , can really get you in trouble!!

Hybrid

Reaction score
He done f'ed himself.

Putting hands on a pregnant woman? That's a no-no.

RedAlice

Reaction score
My only personal experience with DV is a family member. It was real, but he was a charmer and got away with a lot. Legally too.

Sucks that our current culture supports a victim mentality, but sometimes it’s real.

I have no judgment without more facts.