Washington Huskies vs. Texas Longhorns

jeremiah

Reaction score
Michigan is a good team. Well coached and loaded with talent. They have a tall order though in winning matchups against UW's playmakers. Odunze is extremely difficult to cover, as are J Mc and Polk. Westover also continues to be an absolute stud. UW has a large advantage at QB as well. Penix will be a huge factor like he was vs Texas. If Michigan can't get to him, game over.
I am excited still from the last game, it it builds up until the Kickoff like it is, I will need to double up on my Bp meds...lol

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
OMG, you and me both. It will come down to the wire, that's their jam. But I truly think they are going to win the whole f'ing thing. Hornsdown

sutz

Reaction score
It's also kind of funny how many people just assume that Penix is just a pocket passer. Not even close to accurate. His numbers outside the hashes are phenomenal. And he absolutely can scramble around.
Yeah, he kind of avoids it because of history, but when called on he can run well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was a little surprised at how many times they tried to run up the middle. Esp. that 3rd and 4th down. Ouch. They have the speed to run to the outside, or quick passes.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Nice that the WA TE's are not mentioned, maybe goes under the radar.