Waste Management Golf Tournament

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Heading to watch the tournament this week. ProAm has some great players and Jerome Bettis. I am gonna watch the tournament and leave the area Saturday. Watch the rest at home as I dont see anything in the larger crowds. Yes, a 12 will be wearing colors on hole 16 for a couple days.

getnasty

Reaction score
I went 5 year ago and watched the Sunday round from the front row on 16. Not for everybody but i had a blast. That town is gonna be crazy this week.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I went 5 year ago and watched the Sunday round from the front row on 16. Not for everybody but i had a blast. That town is gonna be crazy this week.
Not only because of the tournament but because of the Game. That is why I am only staying until Saturday. I went there about 4 years ago and was only 3 seats up and had a great time on 16 until there were too many humans there. Had a good talk with a ninney fan for a bit. His g/f was only half psycho too. LOL

getnasty

Reaction score
Not only because of the tournament but because of the Game. That is why I am only staying until Saturday. I went there about 4 years ago and was only 3 seats up and had a great time on 16 until there were too many humans there. Had a good talk with a ninney fan for a bit. His g/f was only half psycho too. LOL
You play at all while your down there and if so any courses that you would recommend? I'll be heading down in a month or so trying to get 90 (5rounds) holes in 3 days.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I was down there 5 years ago too! It's a great time. Got to experience suite life on 18 on Friday (corp invite) but was roaming for most of the rest of the weekend. My buddy is a huge DeChambeau/Rahm fan so Sunday was a fun day of watching them fall apart.

Iceman

Reaction score
The best way to watch any golf event! I will be there Sunday. Go every year and it gets better every time.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You play at all while your down there and if so any courses that you would recommend? I'll be heading down in a month or so trying to get 90 (5rounds) holes in 3 days.
I have not played in several years. Torn Rotator cuff. I saw a course that looked ok on 44th avenue. Saw some players on the course while i was on the way up to Bell road to get to the course. I used local transit.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
There was a lot to see there. On Friday, i happened to see a signature group to me. Kuchar, Cink, Scheffler. They were on 12.
Also saw a group with Ricky Orange Hat. LOL

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What is your HCP?That is some serious golf..I'm certainly not good enough to
do it that much..I'm in the 80-low 90 it's possible I could do better with more
golf but that's a lot of swings to my once a week play lol.
Hope you did well!

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I am a golf fan who has specific players I root for (and against). Some weeks I have neither in contention and the tournament is less interesting. This week I have both, so I’ll be watching up to the Super Bowl.

I also played once in Arizona. The way I drive, it was good to have my sand wedge.