Watching the team in these unis was like Back to the Future

seabowl

Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else however, watching the team play in these uniforms today brought back a lot of memories for me. It also at times was messing with my head as I would see a Seahawks player and think it was one of the players from back in the 80s or 90s such as Tony Woods (F Clark), Nesby, Glasgow (Brown), Daryl Williams (J Adams), Mike Tice (Fant), etc.. was just an eerie feeling, and brought back thoughts that I did not felt or even remembered from decades ago. Back to the Future sort of.

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else however, watching the team play in these uniforms today brought back a lot of memories for me. It also at times was messing with my head as I would see a Seahawks player and think it was one of the players from back in the 80s or 90s such as Tony Woods (F Clark), Nesby, Glasgow (Brown), Daryl Williams (J Adams), Mike Tice (Fant), etc.. was just an eerie feeling, and brought back thoughts that I did not feel or even remember from decades ago. Back to the Future sort of.
Hahaha !! I thought I saw Rufus Porter

bmorepunk

Reaction score
It's a fun thing to use the old uniforms, but they just bring up levels of negative and inept I really don't want to be reminded of. 10 years without going to the playoffs, 18 years without winning a playoff game. There are good memories, but it the last 20 years were a lot better than the previous 20.

BASF

Reaction score
It's a fun thing to use the old uniforms, but they just bring up levels of negative and inept I really don't want to be reminded of. 10 years without going to the playoffs, 18 years without winning a playoff game. There are good memories, but it the last 20 years were a lot better than the previous 20.
But looked far better.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else however, watching the team play in these uniforms today brought back a lot of memories for me. It also at times was messing with my head as I would see a Seahawks player and think it was one of the players from back in the 80s or 90s such as Tony Woods (F Clark), Nesby, Glasgow (Brown), Daryl Williams (J Adams), Mike Tice (Fant), etc.. was just an eerie feeling, and brought back thoughts that I did not felt or even remembered from decades ago. Back to the Future sort of.
Yep. Right there with ya. It took awhile into the game to not see those old guys in those uniforms. I know Jarran Reed is not built like Terry Wooden, but damn I was watching this game for awhile thinking I was 30 years younger. Then again I’m sick and had a fever….
Even so, I’m looking forward to more games in these uniforms. One day they will return as regular uniforms. Albeit with the newer more menacing Seahawk.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yep. Right there with ya. It took awhile into the game to not see those old guys in those uniforms. I know Jarran Reed is not built like Terry Wooden, but damn I was watching this game for awhile thinking I was 30 years younger. Then again I’m sick and had a fever….
Even so, I’m looking forward to more games in these uniforms. One day they will return as regular uniforms. Albeit with the newer more menacing Seahawk.
That has always been my wish. 80-90s
OG uniforms . Just updated.

Just add a white pant to mix it up once in a while.