Well now that our season is basically over...

hugecanoli

Reaction score
PC: Awww shucks I liked our resolve and how connected the team was.
Very Important for our growth in year 14.

Last edited:

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I said weeks ago. We will not win another game the rest of the year. This team has now lost all confidence. And Hurtt has to be gone along with Pete and Waldron. But we know nothing will happen. Next year they start 4-1 then end up 6-11.

James in PA

Reaction score
They are not making it at 9-8. There is not 1 tiebreaker scenario I think this team wins. Gotta run the table. ZERO room for error. Playoffs start next Monday night.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I figured the quarterback position would be a glaring need this season I did not think the defense would take such a step back basically all around .

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I figured the quarterback position would be a glaring need this season I did not think the defense would take such a step back basically all around .
We’re loaded with talent minus the safety position - and on offense too. Why can’t we do anything with adequate personnel? Oh yeah -

jeremiah

Reaction score
We'll probably still make it in at 9-8
The FO needs to pull the plug on Pete before we finish at .500 again... I would rather learn and bring in some interim Coach, there must be someone on the staff who is promising, and will step in only to step back JUST for his resume"?

renofox

Reaction score
The FO needs to pull the plug on Pete before we finish at .500 again... I would rather learn and bring in some interim Coach, there must be someone on the staff who is promising, and will step in only to step back JUST for his resume"?
We're now below .500 and will not see .500+ again this season.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Even if we do we have major issues. Secondary under achieving and hurt, no QB, suspect lines, gameday motivation lacking

WarHawks

Reaction score
Having a bad season is one thing. It happens. But failing to address the underlying structural issues year after year and then expecting a better result is so...being a fan. Here's hoping they fix it this off-season.

Threedee

Reaction score
We can't finish at .500, as there is an odd number of games now. Unless you count a playoff loss toward our total record.

jeremiah

Reaction score
We can't finish at .500, as there is an odd number of games now. Unless you count a playoff loss toward our total record.
I know that factually, but 8-9 or 9-8 is .520 or .470. Close enough for golf. The best this team can do is get better draft position. I know the players will keep fighting for their next contract, and for pride. A new Coach will lift their spirits, giving them hope for next season, and likely result in more losses... I call that a Win-Win..

Ozzy

Reaction score
The problem is the Front office IS Pete. He’s not firing himself