What is the best nick name for Mafe

Optimus25

Reaction score
How about "Thanks Broncos you big dumb idiots for yet another awesome team building piece"? I think announcers spitting that two or three times a game would be pretty lit.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I vote for a tweeny girl interpretation; like how they say byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with the e pronounced forever.

Yeah Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'll show myself out.
Yeah, that's how I feel too. Seems like there's a collective creative block going on here. It's hard coming up with anything both fitting and catchy.

What are some other Defensive player nicknames that have been fitting and memorable?
Here's a sample...

Dick "Night Train" Lane
Minister of Defense - Reggie White
Bam-Bam (Kam-Bam)
The Enforcer (Kenny Easley)
The Mad Stork (Ted Hendricks)
Prime Time

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Threads like these might be the best part of the fandom. But every time I hear the name I immediately think of this “Ali, boma ye!” of Rumble in the Jungle lore (at least in Will Smith’s movie).

Mafe, Boma Ye (Mafe, kill him)

If Black Santa wasn’t taken by Bennett, because Mafe last 7 games has been good for One Sack. I guess the Krampus or the Grinch could work but Mark Sanchez might go with Brown Santa.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
I agree that given how cool his name is already, Boye doesn't need a nickname. But if he becomes a legit superstar, the defensive front should be called "the Mafe Mafia."

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Since he set the Seahawks consecutive game sack record... let's label him The Streak.

cymatica

Reaction score
If his parents were Israeli, he would be the the Gaza Bulldozer