Who do you want that is still available?

getnasty

Reaction score
KJ, Carson, Dunlap, Dunbar, Mike Davis, Ryan Kerrigan, Malcom Brown, Kevin King, Clowney, Laveon Bell, Dede Westbrook all intrigue me for the right price.

Elemas

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2iaplv8k said:
Carson
Kj

Andrews

Sherm or a. Jackson/d. King/ hayward. One of them.

Aldon Smith to play de only. not a listed lb who occasionally rushes and plays zone.

Yep...Carson.

This will deserve a /slap but, I’m anticipating a healthy Penny tearing it up. I’m not going as far to say he’s going to be the #1 back but, if we can keep Carson and have Collins do some of the heavy lifting as well, Penny could be a great 3rd down back. Perhaps I’m too optimistic. I loved how Seattle started using him later on in the season prior to his injury. The lightbulb turned on “oh sh*t, this is why they took him in the first round”. I’m not ready to give up on him yet. But, I’d say this season is make or break for him.

Sorry if I derailed this to a RB conversation.

I’d like to see Sherm back as well. I think he has some left in the tank and would play with a chip on his shoulder (the norm for him).

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Aros":1a751udc said:
ZagHawk":1a751udc said:
No one, tear this crap apart and start over. Yeah it's a playoff caliber team but the way it's built, paid and coached it's not getting to another SB or even NFCCG (Have we seen once since SB 49?). I feel like i'm watching a TV show that's 4 seasons past it's prime but still brings in viewers with mediocre stories while the actors/actresses slowly destroy their careers on screen. Kill it.

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/ment ... -hotlines/

You're welcome.

:2thumbs:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Still looking at Josh Reynolds. The WR market is depressed and Reynolds would be massive as WR3.

massari

Reaction score
It's crazy that they're still not prioritizing the pass rush after all these years of failure.

Haason Reddik signed for $8M. He would've been perfect for the role Irvin had. Then you add Dunlap at Leo, and Clowney at 5t, it's potentially one of the best pass rush units in the league.

All three would've probably cost $25M combined.

Hopefully they can still afford a couple of guys like Dunlap and Clowney at this point.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Elemas":1zgfxzr4 said:
jamescasey1124":1zgfxzr4 said:
Carson
Kj

Andrews

Sherm or a. Jackson/d. King/ hayward. One of them.

Aldon Smith to play de only. not a listed lb who occasionally rushes and plays zone.

Yep...Carson.

This will deserve a /slap but, I’m anticipating a healthy Penny tearing it up. I’m not going as far to say he’s going to be the #1 back but, if we can keep Carson and have Collins do some of the heavy lifting as well, Penny could be a great 3rd down back. Perhaps I’m too optimistic. I loved how Seattle started using him later on in the season prior to his injury. The lightbulb turned on “oh sh*t, this is why they took him in the first round”. I’m not ready to give up on him yet. But, I’d say this season is make or break for him.

Sorry if I derailed this to a RB conversation.

I’d like to see Sherm back as well. I think he has some left in the tank and would play with a chip on his shoulder (the norm for him).

I'm good with penny, but if they sign any rb back I hope it is Carson. Him and penny both healthily mixing it up is our butter. If not carson maybe lindsay. Although he is very similar to penny. It wouldnt be ideal change of pace back.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
massari":1wlx6txf said:
It's crazy that they're still not prioritizing the pass rush after all these years of failure.

Haason Reddik signed for $8M. He would've been perfect for the role Irvin had. Then you add Dunlap at Leo, and Clowney at 5t, it's potentially one of the best pass rush units in the league.

All three would've probably cost $25M combined.

Hopefully they can still afford a couple of guys like Dunlap and Clowney at this point.

Years of failure. I believe we ended with over 40 sacks and a good amount of pressures. Definitely not a failure.

Frozenropers

Reaction score
I’d be happy with......

DT-Geno Atkins (great rotational guy, interior pass rusher)
DE-C.Dunlap (rotate with Taylor at RDE) or another veteran DE pass rusher
CB-Q.Dunbar
C-A.Blythe (competition at C with Pocic)
OLB-M.Kendricks (competition at OLB)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Atkins would be incredible in the bear fronts Seattle's been running more often.

Latest posts