Why did we run a delayed handoff on 4th and inches to the outside?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Where is the accountability for these kinds of baffling decisions?

Reactions: Xxx

Ozzy

Reaction score
I still agree but analytics say it’s actually more successful than not in that situation.

But I still think it was stupid. My guess is Geno had a choice to run or pass and he switched it to run and shouldn’t have

Xxx

Reaction score
Do you think geno had anything to do with that play call decision. I mean obviously he could have told Waldo to get lost and ran a sneak again but he chose to obey that suicidal marching order

Xxx

Reaction score
I still agree but analytics say it’s actually more successful than not in that situation.

But I still think it was stupid. My guess is Geno had a choice to run or pass and he switched it to run and shouldn’t have
Analytics don’t reflect that pass rush on that play. That was the worst call I’ve seen besides the one, you know the one, they needed inches instead they willfully made it 15 friggin feet. I can’t stand running out of the shotgun especially a draw and against that defensive front. He would have been better off play action and throwing another bomb somewhere. He shoulda snuck or a least a hb dive. It was inches…

Threedee

Reaction score
Geno is an average QB, our receivers are average, our oline is below average, our playcalling is below average.

This team is not good.
Geno is average. I wouldn't call Lockett or JSN average, though. DK is an average receiver whose size and athleticism allows him to exceed his natural level of skill.

Reactions: Xxx

Latest posts