Why I think the Seahawks win the Super Bowl this year.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
For whatever reason, it just feels like this team is about to have a big meeting. And at that meeting, somebody is going to say "come on, guys. Wtf is going on? Let's get our shit together." And all the players and coaches will look around at each other and say "yeah... He's right. We need to stop being so lazy and stupid."

And from there on out, everyone will actually start trying. It's just a sixth sense I have. I know it's coming. I can feel it in their body language.

We are now the team everyone disrespects again. What happened last time we were? We won the super bowl.

seabowl

Reaction score
It's official. Pot use is out of control.

I'll take whatever you're smokin'.

Rat

Reaction score
That kind of thing makes for a good movie, but doesn't happen in real life.

rcaido

Reaction score
It worked last year on the defense....Too bad we had to play the Rams. I think we could have beaten Tampa last year but would lose to the Chiefs.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
rcaido":ijlapwy1 said:
It worked last year on the defense....Too bad we had to play the Rams. I think we could have beaten Tampa last year but would lose to the Chiefs.
Did it really though? We had the easiest SoS in the final half of the year. Look at who we played, a bunch of nobodies. None of the teams we played had QBs except for Arizona and LA. In LA's case they were fielding an injured Jared Goff and Kyler Murray was playing with some injuries as well. The final half of our season was fools gold.

HagFaithful

Reaction score
fenderbender123":23dbvh6e said:
For whatever reason, it just feels like this team is about to have a big meeting. And at that meeting, somebody is going to say "come on, guys. Wtf is going on? Let's get our $h!t together." And all the players and coaches will look around at each other and say "yeah... He's right. We need to stop being so lazy and stupid."

And from there on out, everyone will actually start trying. It's just a sixth sense I have. I know it's coming. I can feel it in their body language.

We are now the team everyone disrespects again. What happened last time we were? We won the super bowl.

You S.O.B....I'm in!

Fade

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2ghmxlau said:
For whatever reason, it just feels like this team is about to have a big meeting. And at that meeting, somebody is going to say "come on, guys. Wtf is going on? Let's get our $h!t together." And all the players and coaches will look around at each other and say "yeah... He's right. We need to stop being so lazy and stupid."

200w.webp

I appreciate the fanfic.

I would love for someone to write a whole fantasy novel detailing the turnaround week by week with Pete hoisting another Lombardi.

PNW

Reaction score
*dreamer......we’ll be super lucky to even make the playoffs at this point. SB is a pipe dream

taylorvon29

Reaction score
******* print it, sell it, hot off the press. Emilio Estavez baby

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

James in PA

Reaction score
Why not us?

The separation is in the preparation (h).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Oh man I really hope so. But I just don’t see the fire or the grittiness that makes me believe they can beat any nfl team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruminator

Reaction score
And once we get to our fourth Super Bowl, we'll have to hope that another round of blatant cheating won't rob us of the trophy as it did in two of three prior appearances.

toffee

Reaction score
fenderbender123":164txgm3 said:

You should know better to say what you have said. Don't you know that you are on dot net?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

keasley45

Reaction score
1986 seahawks. Crapped the bed mid-season and then rallied to literally destroy the competition over the 2nd half (including both eventual superbowl teams) but just barely missed the playoffs. No doubt they would have won the Lombardi that year had they made it.

2015 seashawks had the same record at this point in the season and made the playoffs in a smaller pool.

No reason we can't do the same thing. People who think this team is bad, or that there's no talent on the roster, or that Pete is lost... can't fault the feeling if you judge the results and watch Stat lines. But Pete's Seahawks have never been defined by the games they've lost or where the stats say they should be. This team was never built the same way others are. They've never been an xs and os team and have always found success by virtue of those elements of the human condition that are less tangible. No reason this year should be different.

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Let me clarify... I think the Seahawks will AT LEAST win the Super Bowl this year, if not also a few individual awards.