Wilson does bizarre workout for 4 hrs on plane trip to London

toffee

Reaction score
People can relate to couldn't sleep on planes, people can relate to doing some stretching.

HIGH KNEES? Pounding that came with high kneeing was a bridge too far. Besides, airline aisles are narrow, how did he high knee up and down that narrow passage?

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I can see where he’s coming from, but Im enjoying this nonetheless.

Russ at this point is almost as uncoachable as Antonio Brown was in Oakland.

acer1240

Reaction score
I've said it before hun and I agree with you that he is uncoachable. If no one on the plane had the rep to throw his ass back in his seat that tells me that Russ is now running the Denver broncos. Good luck guys. Holy shit, this is stuff that you can't make up.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I've said it before hun and I agree with you that he is uncoachable. If no one on the plane had the rep to throw his ass back in his seat that tells me that Russ is now running the Denver broncos. Good luck guys. Holy shit, this is stuff that you can't make up.

Even if Hackett we’re like a Belichick to make Russ listen, the fundamental problems remain with Russ’ declining ability to scramble and shoot off a hero ball. He’s only had one drive like that against the 49ers.

Not only is Russ losing the ability to Let Russ Cook physically, he wouldn’t have the tools to get it off the stove without the proper personnel, players and staff. This is an sf Kaepernick type situation that’ll result in two coaching Changes and a gm change at which point they’ll be in 2024, they’ll use their first rounder on a QB That they will start over him.

acer1240

Reaction score
Broncos better start winning or it will get really urgly.
It's already there. That team is not making the playoffs. I spent a little bit of time listening to Denver sports radio today. They are calling for a benching or a trade. Already. Some poster above mentioned it but this is an unprecedented fall from glory.

I'm loving every minute of it. Cook Russ, cook.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
*cringes...again* "Look at me, No time to Sleep!" "And Troy Polamalu isn't the only one that's "Never Not Working."

His ego and hubris are out of control.
Yep, he is wrapped up in his own image. Being a diva is not working out so well. Sherm, Kj and a bunch of other Hawks saw right through his BS.