Wish we had drafted Josh Allen

Rainger

Reaction score
Only watching the game now on gamepass.. 2nd 1/4. Game is over in USA. But OMG I wish the Hawks FO had worked harder at getting rid of RW and drafted Josh Allen. Someone who actually sees the whole field.

toffee

Reaction score
Back in 2018, I would have been 100% against trading Wilson, he was a saint to me back then. I think most 12s felt the same way. But John probably witness the dysfunctional relationship between Pete and Russ and try to end it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Only watching the game now on gamepass.. 2nd 1/4. Game is over in USA. But OMG I wish the Hawks FO had worked harder at getting rid of RW and drafted Josh Allen. Someone who actually sees the whole field.

look at all the teams who passed on 99.

rams drafted him at 13, as a second pick.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Josh Allen is overrated but when Diggs came to Buffalo, it helped him a lot.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Just because a player has success with one team doesn't guarantee he would be successful with another. Josh Allen had Ken Dorsey and Brian Daboll to help develop him. I don't believe the Seahawks have that caliber of coaching to help develop their talent (especially on offense).

94Smith

Reaction score
I saw the report that Schneider was interested in 2018 in trading Wilson for draft picks to try to get Allen, or at least was interested in Allen. But I suspect this would have cost Schneider his job as Allen was really raw and actually not a very good passer until 2021. Also at the time Wilson was still top of his game. I hope the 49ers organization has the same patience with Lance as the Bills did with Allen.