Ye Of Little Faith .. 6-2 -- 4 Down, i To Go

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Can you chill on the self-promoting, no need to make a new thread. The Seahawks are a good team they were bound to go on a run.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seahawks4eva":3f1kde0x said:
Ye of little math skills, we are 5-2.

Not that I'm into self aggrandizing posts but he did write "6-2 -- 4 Down, I To Go" One to go could be considered a variable in algebra.

This predication was made along with another poster that after we went 1-2 we would win the next 5 games and go on to be 6-2.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1qj9m5ex said:
What if we are 9-2 when Philly comes to town?
We will be...so what's the question beyond it I'll be the game for seeding in the NFC currently? BV the schedule is lovely and we love Philadelphia. Home or away in fact.

Josea16

Reaction score
Josea16":4c0bkrjn said:
Bigpumpkin":4c0bkrjn said:
We will be...so what's the question beyond it I'll be the game for seeding in the NFC currently? BV the schedule is lovely and we love Philadelphia. Home or away in fact.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Um, he's referring to a prediction he made when we were 1-2 that we would be 6-2 after the next 5 games. 4 games into it we are 5-2.

No math skills required, but a little comprehension and giving your fellow fan a bit of slack helps.

Josea16

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":26jbmlcy said:
Um, he's referring to a prediction he made when we were 1-2 that we would be 6-2 after the next 5 games. 4 games into it we are 5-2.

No math skills required, but a little comprehension and giving your fellow fan a bit of slack helps.
I did, look at the schedule for us and Philadelphia. My question is which team will actually be 9-2 by then. Philadelphia has a nasty back 8 schedule.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Josea16":3sc5a8ik said:
Bigpumpkin":3sc5a8ik said:

:lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Josea16":24awz678 said:
KiwiHawk":24awz678 said:

I did, look at the schedule for us and Philadelphia. My question is which team will actually be 9-2 by then. Philadelphia has a nasty back 8 schedule.
Yeah, everybody is slavering all over Philly for their early season run. Let's see how they finish.

If both teams are 9-2 at that time, it'll be the game that might decide the #1-2 seeds come January. Good thing it's on our turf, and in prime time. Also note, that would guarantee it doesn't get flexed out. :mrgreen:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel bad for drawing ire on this board. Then I watch like five people try to solve a math problem.

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2wsavf2o said:
Would LOVE to read some of the posts after the team went 1-2. :lol:

Negativity, but turned up to 11 ... Fire Bevell!! (of course); Fire Cable; FO are bums for poor drafting; no chance to win the division; can't count on the veteran players anymore and on and on.

"We're With You, Hawks, Win Or Not Lose"

Latest posts