Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Fire Both

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Other (Read my comments)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Seriously? Living in North Washington aka Alaska. I’d like to take my better half to a home game at Lumen field so she can experience the 12’s in person.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Seriously? Living in North Washington aka Alaska. I’d like to take my better half to a home game at Lumen field so she can experience the 12’s in person.
I'd love to take eventually take my wife to seattle for a seahawks game, but we're in iowa so it would have be a pretty well timed and planned thing. Hotel, flight, game tickets... and for her first experience there, Id be looking for lower level so those might equal what just our flights would be lol.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Move on from Carroll and see what we actually have from Hurtt and Waldron before we throw the baby out with the bathwater.
It would be really interesting to see that. If they were free to coordinate without Pete's influence, would things be different ? Better or worse ?

olyfan63

Reaction score
A new coach would sack both Waldron and Hurtt and most of the staff and bring in their people.
We could get someone good, or we could get another Jim Mora Jr. or Dennis Erickson.
Erickson was near .500-ish here for a couple seasons, IIRC.

Xxx

Reaction score
I would get a quarterback. You can’t judge Waldron cause geno is not the guy, and Pete is getting the pieces we need. I think the maestro’s are trying to pull all the strings but geno will never be a real boy

knownone

Reaction score
Other: I'd wish for a top-5 player on either side of the line.