YouTube TV Sunday Ticket Pricing

kidhawk

Reaction score

Here is a breakdown of the pricing structure:

• Sunday Ticket via YouTube TV: $349/season ($249 presale)
  • Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone via YouTube TV: $389/season ($289 presale)
  • Sunday Ticket via YouTube Primetime Channels: $449/season ($349 presale)
  • Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone via YouTube Primetime Channels: $489/season ($389 presale)

It looks like if you have YouTube TV you save $100 on the subscription, but it will be available to those without a YouTube TV subscription for that extra $100 per season.

Also it appears that they are trying to entice people into deciding early to buy by giving a $100 off the first year of ordered before June

bigskydoc

Reaction score
At least there is an option to get it without the underlying subscription.

I guess it's roughly on par with what I pay for UFC. 18 weeks would get either 4 or 5 UFC events, totalling $338 to $375 plus the underlying $70 per year ESPN+ subscription.

Of course, I can, and do, skip events that don't look particularly appealing. I would guess that I spend that over the course of a year on UFC.

In terms of total hours of content, Sunday Ticket blows UFC away here.

I still doubt I'll subscribe. My only real reason is that it's my only way to catch the Seahawks games that are out of market, and that's a fair number of games.

It's probably a good price point, as it's at least getting me to consider it.

flv2

Reaction score
Again - if it's on FOX you can watch it on-line in high quality for free. All you need is an appropriate location IP address. Pretty much every quality VPN service has at least 6 US IP locations. Just click on to the FOX website and watch. No sign-up or id required. All you have to do is refresh your DNS cache or IP every hour. Connect your PC to your tv with an HDMI lead and you've got perfect quality tv.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Again - if it's on FOX you can watch it on-line in high quality for free. All you need is an appropriate location IP address. Pretty much every quality VPN service has at least 6 US IP locations. Just click on to the FOX website and watch. No sign-up or id required. All you have to do is refresh your DNS cache or IP every hour. Connect your PC to your tv with an HDMI lead and you've got perfect quality tv.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot! Maybe write a little script and schedule it to do the IP refresh every hour. I'm Windoze, so I'd just use Task Scheduler and probably batch/PS file, though It's always nice to have an excuse to write some Python. Which VPN do you successfully use this approach with?

flv2

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll give it a shot! Maybe write a little script and schedule it to do the IP refresh every hour. I'm Windoze, so I'd just use Task Scheduler and probably batch/PS file, though It's always nice to have an excuse to write some Python. Which VPN do you successfully use this approach with?
I bought a VYPR VPN package 15 months ago on a $60 total for 3 years deal. It's very basic but it does the job. I wouldn't recommend this VPN. The consensus best VPN is NordVPN. ExpressVPN are, or at least were, the #2, but they are now owned by the PIA & CyberGhost group. Those 2 services are decent but they weren't as good or secure as Express and the group owners have a slightly questionable reputation. I've heard good things about about SharkSurfVPN. The best VPN i've used is ProtonVPN, which has the most expensive paid variant but they also have a top quality FREE service for USA, Netherlands, and Japan IPs. The only downside to the free ProtonVPN variant is the free US IPs are numbered but don't list a location. If you want a Seattle IP you have to select a free number then check the new IP location address with an IP checking site. The server number/location don't change often so it's not that big a hassle. I'd recommend this approach for anyone wanting a US VPN on a budget, (and save IP locations with numbers in your profile). Another decent free VPN is PrivadoVPN. Their downside is a small 10GB monthly free download limit.

Clearing the DNS cache is quicker than finding alternative IPs, (unless you have 2 or more VPNs loaded - I do, but obviously you can only use 1 service at any given time). To clear DNS shut down the browser - type Command in the 'Type here to search' box on the taskbar - select Command Prompt app - type IPconfig/flushdns - hit enter - close command - re-open browser. Alternatively if you have the free CCleaner program on your PC select custom clean - tick the DNS cache box - run the cleaner. Either way it's a 15 second job. When you go back to FOX your free 1 hour will have reset. Here is the FOX link for anyone who wants to play around with what they can get:

https://www.fox.com/live/

Later update: Proton have had a free Seattle IP for the last 3 years but as of April 14 I can't find 1/any. :(

Last edited:

flv2

Reaction score
Supposedly Malwarebytes VPN has servers in the state of Washington. Hard to imagine they would be somewhere other than Seattle. I haven't tested this VPN and I only have the Malwarebytes free scan version rather than their PRO anti-virus program. However if anyone is considering getting their PRO anti-virus program they're currently offering both programs and some other toot software as a 1 year package for $45, (or £30 if you have a UK IP address). There is a free 7 day trial option of the VPN if someone wants to try it and hopefully post feedback. I don't currently have the time to give it a fair test.

Apologies if this post is viewed as spam advertising.

Latest posts