Zero!

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2e2ikkkd said:
Spin Doctor":2e2ikkkd said:
Shanegotyou11":2e2ikkkd said:
MontanaHawk05":2e2ikkkd said:
Because Schotty had Wilson getting the ball out before the pass rush could arrive. Game-planning has a great ability to hide personnel problems. Doesn't mean Ifedi's good.

Pff grades still matter and ifedi was 2nd best last week. And your lying. Russ was super slow getting the ball out this week and ifedi was matched up vs a pro bowler in Jordan. Ifedi had 1 flag. So keep on with opinions vs stats.

Last week in 2nd half? Yes russ was hella quick. This week? No. You guys constantly complain about ifedi cuz its lemming talk. He has been fine this yr so far and scored better grades 2 of 3 weeks then everyone but brown.
PFF grades are not an end all to evaluate players on. Sometimes they can be suspect. The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks have been getting the ball quicker than any team in the NFL the last few weeks. That masks a ton of deficiencies in offensive line pass blocking. Too add to this Wilson has been very good at moving around in the pocket lately. Ifedi also constantly has a TE playing over to his side in passing situations. We are scheming around him, and that is never a good sign. Schottenheimer has correctly assessed that Ifedi is the weak link on the line and put him in a position where he isn't outright destroying us.

Even so Ifedi is tied for most penalty yards with two other players in the NFL, and is also tied for most penalties against in the NFL at the moment. He is a liability.

We were slow getting the ball out this week. Go look. Ifedi ended up with 1 flag and zero sacks vs cameron jordan. If fluker or brown had this game, you guys wouldnt say a damn thing. You dont like ifedi so you pile it on.
No we weren't. For most of the game we were doing quick hitters. We had several times where we ran long developing plays but for the most of the game we were running short quick passes.

Secondly Ifedi also is tied for the MOST flags and penalty yardage in the league right now with two other players. He is also being schemed around. The guy has not played well, I suggest you rewatch Ifedi. Schottenheimer is actively scheming around Ifedi. He is a liability. Oh in one game he only got one holding penalty! Well, in the NFL at large he is one of the most flagrant offenders. Number one in the NFL when it comes to holding.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's great to see RW getting the ball out in much better time,
there was quite a few of us who said that was the big issue
with him getting sacked a lot (Not always)it is easy to see
and fun to see that eventually teams will have to back off or
get burned..He is moving much better in the pocket as well.
This helps him and the line..I like it a lot so far and really as
much as you see me in recent years bitching about things
with RW..I don't have much of that so far except maybe for
him to change some stupid playcalls in certain situations.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":mp9flfbo said:
Shanegotyou11":mp9flfbo said:
Spin Doctor":mp9flfbo said:
Shanegotyou11":mp9flfbo said:
Pff grades still matter and ifedi was 2nd best last week. And your lying. Russ was super slow getting the ball out this week and ifedi was matched up vs a pro bowler in Jordan. Ifedi had 1 flag. So keep on with opinions vs stats.

Last week in 2nd half? Yes russ was hella quick. This week? No. You guys constantly complain about ifedi cuz its lemming talk. He has been fine this yr so far and scored better grades 2 of 3 weeks then everyone but brown.
PFF grades are not an end all to evaluate players on. Sometimes they can be suspect. The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks have been getting the ball quicker than any team in the NFL the last few weeks. That masks a ton of deficiencies in offensive line pass blocking. Too add to this Wilson has been very good at moving around in the pocket lately. Ifedi also constantly has a TE playing over to his side in passing situations. We are scheming around him, and that is never a good sign. Schottenheimer has correctly assessed that Ifedi is the weak link on the line and put him in a position where he isn't outright destroying us.

Even so Ifedi is tied for most penalty yards with two other players in the NFL, and is also tied for most penalties against in the NFL at the moment. He is a liability.

We were slow getting the ball out this week. Go look. Ifedi ended up with 1 flag and zero sacks vs cameron jordan. If fluker or brown had this game, you guys wouldnt say a damn thing. You dont like ifedi so you pile it on.
No we weren't. For most of the game we were doing quick hitters. We had several times where we ran long developing plays but for the most of the game we were running short quick passes.

Secondly Ifedi also is tied for the MOST flags and penalty yardage in the league right now with two other players. He is also being schemed around. The guy has not played well, I suggest you rewatch Ifedi. Schottenheimer is actively scheming around Ifedi. He is a liability. Oh in one game he only got one holding penalty! Well, in the NFL at large he is one of the most flagrant offenders. Number one in the NFL when it comes to holding.

I believe it was 2.97 seconds last game. That put him in bottom of pack for release time for week 3 qbs.

Edit:

Yep 2.97 seconds. He was slow this week regardless of reason why. You just made up a opinion and said i was wrong when im looking at stats.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing/2019/3

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":yb3hpjgk said:
Spin Doctor":yb3hpjgk said:
Shanegotyou11":yb3hpjgk said:
Spin Doctor":yb3hpjgk said:

I believe it was 2.97 seconds last game. That put him in bottom of pack for release time for week 3 qbs.

Edit:

Yep 2.97 seconds. He was slow this week regardless of reason why. You just made up a opinion and said i was wrong when im looking at stats.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing/2019/3
That is still quicker than Russ’s average from the last few years, and how much of that was skewed by the 4th quarter and end of the halves? You know the 4th quarter where they were playing prevent defense and rushing 3. For three quarters we were using a quick hitting offense for most of the game. Just watch the game and you’d see that those long developing plays came mostly when we were behind by a few scores. They were also using a prevent defense in the fourth and rushing three. My opinion is not made up. Statistics without context are useless, which is what you’re trying to do. It is meaningless.

chris98251

Reaction score
You guys trying to argue shit parsing things selectively to support your arguments, is the game 60 minutes for all teams? each game is unique in it's own right, average is just that average over the game, every team has two minute offense, every game has a team that goes for a hurry up or two minute type drill to win a game and do it a bit differently.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Zero that kills me is the ZERO points in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Brutal.
Team will be ready to roll on Sunday, I have no doubt. I choose to believe in the team, not bash them.
And yes, Sunday was brutal all the way around. But they are sitting at 2-1, there is a LOT of football to be played. This will be a rollercoaster ride all year, period.

xray

Reaction score
chris98251":38dna0k7 said:
You guys trying to argue shit parsing things selectively to support your arguments, is the game 60 minutes for all teams? each game is unique in it's own right, average is just that average over the game, every team has two minute offense, every game has a team that goes for a hurry up or two minute type drill to win a game and do it a bit differently.
And it rained on both teams .